Mixing advice needed

froggylegs

Silver Member
:) I am only on day 2 of SS and wondered what people use to mix their shakes? So far I have used the CD shaker cup but this morning's strawberry shake still had some lumps in.

I know I will want to be making mousses as well as shakes as I get into the diet, what do people suggest as the best way of mixing shakes and mousse?

I have been looking in Argos at their massive selection of hand blenders, blenders where the container part slots on top of the whisk bit and smoothie makers and dont want to make an expensive wrong decision.

I am worried that the blender machines have such a large capacity (1.5L) that my shake/mousse would get lost in there but i do want something that will be able to handle crushing ice.

Apologies if this has been asked before

Get a jug blender and use ice in it as well. It's delicious. Hand blenders will break as they need to be strong to break the ice.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs

:) Thanks for the reply. I did a search on here and saw the Kenwood Smoothy to Go recommended, £19.99 in Argos, is that the sort of thing?

Back