Mixing Exante & Lipotrim

April1

I was wondering what affect mixing exante & lipotrim would have. This is my 3rd week of lipotrim 100% but I have ordered exante & plan to change over however it hasn't arrived yet and I'm running out of my lipotrim. I do have the exante meal bars and wondered if I could have a lipotrim shake for breakfast and evening meal and then an exante bar at lunch?

They don't recommend mixing vlcd diets but in the case of Lipotrim where each shake is equal to one third of your daily intake I would think you would be okay....

They don't recommend mixing vlcd diets but in the case of Lipotrim where each shake is equal to one third of your daily intake I would think you would be okay....

Thanks mini. Do they not, is there a reason for that maybe something to do with nutrients etc. I just don't want to ruin all of my hard work. I considered having 2 lipotrim and a salad every day until my exante arrives but didn't know if that'd be any good either x

Some vlcd's is four packs a day... so you wouls need to take extra to make sure you get enough protein, vitamins etc.

Mixing Exante & Lipotrim

I think on the basis of them being pretty similar it might be ok! But I wouldn't have any of the extras (boullion and coke zero) yet as exante has more calories than Lipotrim!
I mixed 2 vclds once and I was ok and still lost!

Thanks guys. I tried the exante meal bar today and could only manage half of it for lunch & half for dinner...I found it very strange actually eating something (and a bit guilty too ha). Apparently my exante is getting delivered on Monday so it's not too bad x

Thanks guys. I tried the exante meal bar today and could only manage half of it for lunch & half for dinner...I found it very strange actually eating something (and a bit guilty too ha). Apparently my exante is getting delivered on Monday so it's not too bad x

How are you getting on April? Only saw the thread today, have been away from computer a couple days. I agree that it shouldn't be a problem in this case, and it's probably better than trying to add a meal to two products, one because of the nutrients you might not actually be getting from a meal, and two because of the TMR frame of mind. Does that make sense? Although I find it tough at times to stick to 100% meal replacement, I think once I started allowing myself normal food I would find it a lot harder. That's just me though :rolleyes:

Thanks. I am not doing to bad, I got the expected bog standard reply from exante about not being able to comment on LT. I am just going to mix them and hope it doesn't do any harm, I think I'd find it difficult to go back to eating a normal meal ATM too. I've got 12 weeks to go and I keep thinking 'what is 12 weeks really' in the grand scheme of things :)) I'm remaining motivated by seeing the weight loss x

At the end of the day, the products are all made to work in terms of minimum calorie contents with maximum nutrition. As LT and exante are so alike, mixing them for a couple of days should not at all be a problem. If you want to, you could always compare the vitamin and mineral contents of the two.
I know where you are with your 12 weeks, with me it's probably gonna be longer due to more weight to lose. But I will have to have a major break soon due to seminars I'm going to go to. Will try and lose as much as I can until then. And then see if I can make it a working solution/low carb eating programme for while being at the seminars. This in the past would have made me break my diet thinking what's the point, I'm going back to normal eating soon. But that's just pure self sabotage and I'm not allowing myself to do that yet again.

Mixing Exante & Lipotrim

That's a great mind set bee!! And definately don't break the diet! And your not going back to your old eating habits at all!!

Back