Mixing plans

*Sally Cinnamon*

Is it possible to mix working solution with total solution.... Eg if you have a family barbecue ( would just have protein & veg) ... Or are you not in ketosis on the other plans ..., thoughts please? X x

I hope so...that's what I'm doing basically.

You can be in ketosis on working solution (depending on what you eat). A lot of bodybuilders go on ketogenic diets, not exante, just normal food, so it should be possible for you as long as you stick with safe foods in moderation (e.g. for vegetables, carrots are dodgy and courgettes are fine).

For instance, you could probably have a burger without a bun. There's a list of ketogenic food on the forum somewhere.

Is it possible to mix working solution with total solution.... Eg if you have a family barbecue ( would just have protein & veg) ... Or are you not in ketosis on the other plans ..., thoughts please? X x

Hi Sally, I'm kinda mix matching working solution and total solution as long as you eat food low in carbohydrate, you should be fine!

Definelty mix the both- if it keeps you on track is better to have a WS day than a total blow out!! I've been on TS all week until tonight when I went to a bbq- I had chicken and broccoli- was lovely. X

Is say you'd be ok x

Thank for this, I think I will need to add some food at weekends as haven't told hubby I am doing this. he will think I ak odd and he works away during week. I am plannong on avoiding carbs, having a bar for breakfast and fish or chicken for dinner

It's no problem mixing. I've just come back from a weekend in Brighton and had a shake for breakfast and then a salad for lunch and steak or fish in the evening, I've tried to keep the calories low but I'm still in ketosis.

Back