Mixing up your HEXA confusion....

hannon89

Hi alllll

Most of the time I will have 40g reduced fat cheddar for my HEXA but then there are the odd days i'll have a sandwich for lunch and use 1 extra light laughing cow cheese - your allowed 6 for HEXA I never have 6, can you have anything else thats HEXA like a smaller portion of reduced fat cheddar? can never work out if thats allowed to half and half them

x

You are allowed to do half and half on your hexa. But make sure you are accurately weighing. The other thing to do is syn the triangle think Its 1.5 but someone may know for sure

I often split my HexAs. For instance last night, I had 15g of parmesan with my risotto for dinner (30g is a HexA) and then had 2 Laughing Cow Light triangles (4 is a HexA) later. As the last post said, the important thing is to make sure you weigh/measure it out correctly.

thank you all very much :) x

Can anyone tell me how many grams of normal cheddar cheese you're allowed and reduced fat cheddar? I haven't got the new book and I keep hearing the weight has changed! x

Can anyone tell me how many grams of normal cheddar cheese you're allowed and reduced fat cheddar? I haven't got the new book and I keep hearing the weight has changed! x

I believe normal cheese is 30g and low fat is 40g x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you :) x

Back