Mixxi's Weekly Weigh Day!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Mixxi, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Mixxi

Mixxi Full Member

Okay I've lost a fair bit of weight but never properly track it and how much I lose each week so thought here would be a good place to start :). I weigh every Monday so will put my weight tomorrow. I have probably gained a bit as it was my birthday yesterday and haven't been too good but we shall see..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Wow, well done on losing a massive 127.5lbs so far and you're almost at your goal, that brill. Good luck on weigh in tomorrow

4. Mixxi

Mixxi Full Member

Oh no that's how much I weigh now! I've lost 47.5 lbs lol. But yeah I'm going to see how I feel when I get to my goal weight on my ticker and I might try and lose a bit more :) x

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Oh sorry (heehee). Your doing great anyways. I can't wait to weigh how much you weigh now. Good luck

6. Mixxi

Mixxi Full Member

Haha no worries! I've actually stayed the same which was to be expected really. So am still 9 stone 1.5 lbs. Damnn.

7. bedazzled1980

bedazzled1980 Full Member

well done hun you are doing great - wish i was as motivated as you. although im on cambridge diet which is v hard! xxx

8. Mixxi

Mixxi Full Member

Yeah cambridge sounds reaally hard! Good luck though :D

And I haven't been here for 5 weeks and i've only lost 1.5 lbs. Eek. Nevermind though at least I haven't gained. :) It's the Christmas period which is most definitely a bad time for dieting so I don't expect to lose much, if anything, in the next couple of weeks!