Mmm breakfast ideas

L1sa

Banned
Dont know what to have this morning, any suggestions....
Just had grapefruit so far

At mums for Sunday lunch today having leg of lamb I'm taking my WW scales with me

I have 2 weetabix, semi-skimmed milk and a sliced banana every morning :) i'm a bit boring like that lol occasionally i have creamy mushrooms on toast but that is a treaty breakfast for me :) x

I have crumpets, or low fat yogurt and fruit or sultana bran and skimmed milk or beans!

Weight Watcher bagels with light phily on are my absolute favourite breakfast, love 2 weetabix with milk and sugar, and also love toast with chocolate phily on:)

Rather boring but two slices of seeded bread with marg and marmite grabbed in the car while going to work!

I have to pick things that I can eat in the car, tends to be cereal bars with fruit and sometimes a yogurt.
The little breakfast yogurt pots with granola or oats are nice and come with a little spoon

LadyJo said:
I have to pick things that I can eat in the car, tends to be cereal bars with fruit and sometimes a yogurt.
The little breakfast yogurt pots with granola or oats are nice and come with a little spoon

You've got car skills! I tried to eat a yogurt in the car the other day and had to use my finger!!! No spoon!!!!

sapphirestara said:
You've got car skills! I tried to eat a yogurt in the car the other day and had to use my finger!!! No spoon!!!!

I think you've both got skills, I'd be wearing mine regardless of spoon or finger!!! X

Lol!

sapphirestara said:

Lol I do try and stop the car!

LadyJo said:
Lol I do try and stop the car!

Blush.... Just me being dangerous then?! :-D x

I have ww bread, boring I know

porridge oats mixed in a muller light which i mix up the night before :)

Back