Mmm how much can I lose???????????????????

slimwannabe

Silver Member
Hi everyone

Well I have a wedding to attend on June 22nd and really don't want to be a fattie like I was at the last wedding I attended :mad:

First week went really well and lost 8lbs, this week however has been more of a struggle. Feel more hungry, still drinking plenty of water and i've done more exercise this week (walking and generally on the go) but don't feel as though I have lost much. :confused:

Had bit of toilet issue but took a dulcolax which seem to help 24 hrs later but think I could do with another but don't want to take when I have work tomorrow so may have to wait till wed night.

Generally not feeling as positive this week but will see what tue wi and measurements are, do hope I feel more positive tomorrow else this is going to be a looong journey!!!!

Goal is to lose 4st overall.
1st goal is to get out of 15's and into 14's
2nd goal is to be at least 14st 7lbs by 22nd June - is this reasonable???

5 weeks, 3-4lb a week for most people (but not me:mad:!) lower estimate 15lbs upper 20lbs, how many pound do you have to loose?

I reckon a stone in that time! Maybe more but I'd go with a lower amount then you won't be disappointed!

Dont worry I've also had tough weekend -we'll get there slowly but surely xx

Hi Purplespiders

I reckon about 4st altogether but would like to at least drop a dress size by the wedding date. Think I have a better chance of finding a dress in a 16 than an 18 is all.

I think if I am to get to 14st7 then anything extra is a bonus and am currently 15st4 so 11lbs and am hoping this is doable.

Plymscuba you have done so well so keep up the good work soldier lol xx

The average is a stone a month and it's almost exactly a month to then. I have a wedding on 22nd June too, yours doesn't happen to be at Kew does it? lol

A stone a month is probably right. I started my 4th week today and have lost 12lb - and gone down a dress size - already. Another 2lb this week and it will be a stone!

It's a popular wedding day ain't it?? Lol!

I'm sure you will look beautiful what ever size your dress is as you will be more confident for losing weight anyway =)

A stone a month is probably right. I started my 4th week today and have lost 12lb - and gone down a dress size - already. Another 2lb this week and it will be a stone!
Exactly the same as me, I lost 12 lbs in first 3 weeks. Should definitely pass the stone mark this week, fingers crossed.

Jael - lol no my wedding is in Plymouth and another stone would be great. Week 2 wi tomorrow so we shall see x

Well done on your losses so far Lynne and fingers crossed for getting that stone! x

Yes there does seem to be alot of weddings, and Chelly you are right I am sure either way I will feel better for having lost some weight either way xx

exactly!! you will have to show us pics of your outfit too =)

Pics???? No way lol xx

Thanks Ali weighed today and lost 3lbs and 2ins xx

Well done. That's really good!

Thanks you all for your support, is much appreciated!

Isn't it funny how you find yourself wishing the weeks away just to get to weigh in day lol.

Am so desperate to get to next tue just so I can see if I am in the 14's as I haven't been below 15st1 since before I fell ill in june 2011, am rather excited x

Back