Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Green Days mmmm take-away!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lucy:D, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucy:D

Lucy:D dreamingofawaist

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    So to my complete and utter surprise, i had take away last night, in my syn allowance and it felt great to have such a treat but know that its okay!

I had chicken tikka byriani with salad and it was lush!! I even got my OH to ask them to make it with less fat!

Gotta love SW!! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    how many syns did u work it out as? My OH is doing sw with me and he had that last night too.

4. Lucy:D

Lucy:D dreamingofawaist

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    13.5 total on green but that was for a 330g portion and salad.. was lush! Glad you have someone doing it with you- my OH had chips and cheese.. dont even want to consider the syn value to that lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.