Mmmmmm mint chocolate

skinnycookietobe

Just finished another late shift and had one sachet left I d I'd plan to have chicken and mushroom soup but wasn't in the mood for it so I had mint chocolate, mmmmmm tasty.

But I've noticed that the shakes have more calories in than the soup, does anyone know if just have shakes alters how much weight u lose:confused:

The calorie difference is so small you will hardly notice.

Mini said:
The calorie difference is so small you will hardly notice.

I agree the difference between all products is minimal so would make no difference to weight loss x

I am going off the soups so I have got some bars now, i went through a phase of just having the shakes but i didnt lose more just doing that. The calorie difference is so small i am pretty sure it wouldnt make a difference.

I got 1 bar of each to try them all, got 2 choc ones though. I tend to go through phases of liking things and then not liking them lol

i will let you know how i find them, i am hoping the choc orange bar is better than the shake, consultant says people say it tastes like jaffa cakes but i am not a huge lover of jaffa cakes so we'll see, all trial and error

The orange bars are a million times better than the yucky shakes!

My favourite bars is choc mint, but I really like the toffee and orange ones too!
I wasn't very impressed with the cranberry one and I haven't tried the peanut one because I don't like peanuts!

Back