• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mobile numbers ,msn address,facebok?

nannydi

wants a new body
S: 21st4lb C: 18st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 3st4lb(15.44%)
i'm on facebook, bebo and msn lol

Emma_2008

Gold Member
S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
I have facebook and MSN but am not a big user of them.

Now texting, haha, thats my forte! LOL

I dont mind sharing my mobile number for anyone who would like a text friend, i could always do with the extra encouragement! x

rufusdoofus

Winning by losing.
Yeah, having a text buddy must be so helpful cos often if I have a bad w.i or something I would go straight to the binge or feel completely awful. so if you can tell someone who will be sensible and rational lol, that's good!

i am on facebook too. I just joined the group for minimins on there! if anyone wants to add that would be great! I love how supportive everyone is here!

Emma_2008

Gold Member
Yeah, having a text buddy must be so helpful cos often if I have a bad w.i or something I would go straight to the binge or feel completely awful. so if you can tell someone who will be sensible and rational lol, that's good!

i am on facebook too. I just joined the group for minimins on there! if anyone wants to add that would be great! I love how supportive everyone is here!

I like having text buddies and never mind having more, was going to PM you my mobile number but i can PM you yet, get those posts up girly! :)

rufusdoofus

Winning by losing.
I like having text buddies and never mind having more, was going to PM you my mobile number but i can PM you yet, get those posts up girly! :)
Lmao, I know, it's awful isn't it. Maybe I should spread out my replies..word by word. lol. Trust me, i ramble. I'll be there in no time! haha! thanks!

Emma_2008

Gold Member
Lmao, I know, it's awful isn't it. Maybe I should spread out my replies..word by word. lol. Trust me, i ramble. I'll be there in no time! haha! thanks!
If i see ya post number above 50 i'll definately PM ya my number. Can always do with extra support! x

rufusdoofus

Winning by losing.
If i see ya post number above 50 i'll definately PM ya my number. Can always do with extra support! x
Lol, am getting there! thank you! :D

rufusdoofus

Winning by losing.
haha, 50.

nannydi

wants a new body
S: 21st4lb C: 18st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 3st4lb(15.44%)
hi i went on msn last night and was asked to add someone called rosanna and seeing that we have the post on here for the msn addresses i thought it could be someone on here adding me...........
so i added her

ooh no

she then comes online and thanks me for adding her and then proceeds to ask me if i have a webcam and would i like to see her *u*k herself!!!!!!!

needless to say i blocked and deleted her, i have no idea who she is or where she got my email addy from

so just be careful who you add you might get a bit more than you bargained for