Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

mocha mmmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dolphin, 29 January 2009 Social URL.

1. dolphin

dolphin Full Member

well im on day three doing ok now first 2 days were quite bad but feeling the benifits already . Well i just had my first mocha and wow how nice was that splitt it in to 2 so gonna have another one later cant remeber who suggested it but thanks im soooo gonna live of them yum yum

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good you enjoyed it!!

I havent tried it yet, was going to today but dont want to til i get bored of the shakes etc

4. dolphin

dolphin Full Member

good thinking but have done it before so was glad of the change and wanted some hot im soooooooo cold just had me second one mmmm lovely i like the whole splitting it in to did it this morning with a vanilla one so i ahve had 5 today and havent been that hungry today yippee

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Spliting is a good plan!! When your spliting what times do you take it at??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.