Moisturiser

Mamaye

Hi everybody
It's very quiet here but thought I would post anyway
When do you start to daily moisturise to try to keep your skin good?
I remember last year when I did cd I had to do it every day as boobs got wrinkly :(
But not sure when to start?
Have three stones and a bit to lose, haven't reach the first stone yet, waiting for that to start. Or should I start now?

The sooner you start the sooner you soften the skin and help with the elasticity so it can "spring" Back, but tbh it won't make too much actual difference, Skin can take up to 2 years to settle after weight loss, this is why I'm opting for a breast augmentation when I'm finished and at target xx

Thanks
Yes I does take time to be back to normal, last year it took about 6 months to look good again.
Will start tomorrow then x

I started moisturising the day I started the diet, pre-emptive moisturising! I figured it couldn't harm. I use Palmer's firming butter in an attempt to minimise the loose skin, but in reality I think I'd rather be skinny with loose skin than all this flaming flab! ;)

I live by Palmers!! I went for a massage specially to sort my skin out, and they said they'd happily see me regularly, but I'd do better with a combo of Palmers cream, and going swimming...

x

i can only use my eczema cream as i have had eczema since a baby and have very sensitive skin so i cant use anything scented or fancy :( my consultant told me everyday pretty much start as soon as you start the diet...i havnt everyday tbh lol hopefully ill not have alot though as same as you only have around 3-4 stone to loose ideally i imagine its worse if you half your weight and are in the 20's mark and go down to 10 stone ish thats alot of weight lost x

The saggy wrinkly skin business is a worry, but its GOOD to hear that eventually it goes back to normal. My consultant said it took her a year and now she has the nicest toned body and skin (she arrived in shorts and vest in the summer weeks) so I will wait and not run off the surgeon, unless it is very bad! Never say never.

I use Palmers Cocoa Butter mixed with Rodial Stretch Mark Eraser, and do dry brushing before my daily shower. I am doing my best to exercise and tone up everyday as well. You don't have to spend a lot of money, theres loads of workout videos on YouTube, including the 30 Day Shred. I like pilates as it works the core muscles and lengthens and strengthens muscles.

Try and find collagen body moisturisers, like St. Ives (available in Superdrug). Elemis do an excellent one, but much more expensive!!

I never knew that I should be doing this - mine have sagged - 1st diet that's happened to me coz usually I'm exercising & now I'm doing nothing. Ill be doing this in the morning!!!

Back