Mojos sneaking back in here !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *Mojo-jojo*, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. *Mojo-jojo*

*Mojo-jojo* Say it in Dr Evil style!!

Start Weight:
    25st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey

I did cambridge a 2.5 years ago made lots of lovely friends on here and hope to do so again

Unfortunatly i became serouisly ill about a year and half ago spent months in hospital and after a major operation my weigh balloned mostly because i was immobile secondly because it was easy to just eat processed crap and take aways as actually moving around to cook hurt and then i just slipped back into my old ways:eek:

Last week i kinda had a lightbulb moment and thought wat the beep am i doing to myself , i feel like im eating myself self into a early grave ffs im only 27 and have 4 beautifull children to think of so hear i am trying to make the long over due change to my life xxx

I have been on cd one wekk now and i have my first weigh in tonight at 6 pm will up date my first weeks progress xxx

wonder if there are any oldies on here that remeber me ! if so i bet your all at target xxx

Jo xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Jo honey, and welcome back. Sorry to hear you have been seriously ill, but glad that you are recovered now.

Good luck for your weigh in tonight x x

4. *Mojo-jojo*

*Mojo-jojo* Say it in Dr Evil style!!

Start Weight:
    25st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for the warm welcome back x

5. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hiya mojo.
    welcome back to cambridge and minimins.
    hope u have a wonderful first weeks loss to spur u on :D.
    this is my 3rd cd journey, i was around with urself last time as well as a year previous to that but this time i have stopped faffing about and am far more committed.
    come on girl, we can do it :clap:

6. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    welcome hun were all very friendy and supportive here so you will feel at home sraight away

7. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Welcome back! Good luck tonight I hope it's a good result for you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.