MommyB savours Slimming world

mommyB

love it
Day 1

B- 3 fingers of fresh pineapple, low fat pineapple yogurt
s Rice krispie bar 4 syns
L pasta and crabstick salad ( with lettuce , toms and cucumber ) 2 tbspns extra lite mayo 2 syns
s chicken and sweetcorn noodle mugshot, 2 small slices wholemeal bread (B) 1 tspn clover 1 syn
D jacket potato, baked beans ,3 mini babybel lite grated (A), apple and Satsuma

plus 100mls semi skimmed milk 2.5 syns

total syns 9.5

Any comments or suggestions welcome. Obviously today is my first day and to some extent have been using what I have in the house, but I've loved it

I did end up having the fruit later on, and probably enjoyed them more than if I'd eaten them when I was really hungry:)

Today ( weds 30/10)

B- ham omelette made with 2 eggs,baked beans, 1 small slice wholemeal bread (1/2B) and 1/2 tspn clover (1/2 syn)

L- 1 can ratatouille (1syn) 3 babybel lite grated (A) 1slice small wholemeal toast (other !/2 B) 1/2 tspn clover (1/2 syn)
melon and strawberries.
s ( if needed ) will be mugshot and some fruit

D- paprika chicken ( if it works out I'll share the recipe as it's my own concoction) with boiled potatoes, broccoli and carrots. Gravy 1.5 syns
WW yogurt

plus milk for tea 2.5 syns -total so far 5.5 syns

Last edited:
Looking good there Jane and you are clearly getting the hang of it. My only teeny tiny comment is breakfast today, if you want the best results, should include 1/3 superfree - although sometimes I don't bother if I am honest but always try to, maybe a nice roasted tomato yum yum x You would believe the amount of mushrooms and tomatoes I go through at breakfast LOL

Keep up the good work.

No they are free and probably a speed food but not superfree, its basically all fruit and veg except for pulses and starchy stuff like potatoes, sweet potatoes, parnsips, peas, sweetcorn. x

Don't worry hun, I doubt it would have made a huge difference, and like I said, sometimes I don't throw in the superfree with Jacket Potato cheese and beans. You're still off to an excellent start.

Day 3
B- melon and strawberries
L whole meal roll (B) with salad and seafood sticks ( 1 syn for spread and another for mayo =2) ww yogurt
s-pear
D- 2ww sausages (1 syn ) bns chips brushed with a tspn of olive oil 2 syns), mushy peas, 1spn ketchup 1syn, sugar free jelly with 1 spn devon dream 1.5 syns

total syns 7.5

plus milk HEA

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Looking good. I always had milk as my HEA as well. x

i thought when I started SW that I would end up using loads of my syns on cheese because I convinced myself I couldn't live without it, the reality has been I have it about once or twice a week tops. Similar with red days, I stayed away from them because I couldn't live without loads of carbs, last week I did a red day and actually it was fine! :)

When I made my BNS chips I measured out a teaspoon of olive oil and then brushed it onto them, I dont like frylite and would rather use a tiny bit of the real thing and have to syn it

How were they? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 4

B- 2 rashers ww bacon grilled, 1ww sausage grilled (1/2 syn) ,dry fried egg,poached mushrooms
L- handfull chips (5syns) fish ( batter removed) mushy peas, satsuma
D-TBA

Not sure what to have tonight, I think pasta just not sure what with, and have bought some wine for a friday night treat,and in an attempt to still be saintly I have got something that MrB likes too so I dont quoff the whole bottle :D

Like the forward thinking approach. Day looks good so far x

Back