Monday 1 September Weigh ins

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
I just wanted to wish all the Monday Club good luck for their WI's tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing how well we all do collectively.

I'm hoping for at least 1.5lb to make my total loss 6 stone.

Don't forget to log on and post your success.:D

x

I'm looking at about 1lb :( Will update at the usual time of about 12:30pm though with the actual results.

Good luck everyone!!

its 2.15am so excited about weigh in to morrow i cant sleep,(first weigh in)tell you about it in the evening xxxxxxxxxxxxx

its 2.15am so excited about weigh in to morrow i cant sleep,(first weigh in)tell you about it in the evening xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Gerrie, Hope it goes well for you, I am sure it will :):)

Good luck you guy's, i'll check back later xx

My first ever WI today at 930, will come back and keep you updated, hoping it's a good one for every one! :D

Happy with my loss. 3.8lb lost this week. Would of liked (dream) 5lb just to of knocked off the next mini goal, but know that will come next week. In a way I am happy with 3-4lb loss a wekk, as that feels like a far more natural loss, it is a bit scary when losing upwards of half a stone in a week. Strangely the smaller losses make me think the long term goal of keeping the weight off will be more achievable.

Must try harder this week not to cheat with nibbles!!

good luck monday weighers

i lost 3lb this week x

My first weigh in and I've lost 11lb, really pleased (understatement).. I nearly cheated last nite too so glad I didn't... not sure how to update my ticker can anyone help plz ??

my two week wi result was 4.5lbs, i'm sure this splint and sling weighs at least 3lbs.... :D

next wi in 2 weeks again.

good luck and well done all

xxxx

well done everyone ,, im on day 7 so dont know if im supposed to be weighed today ,, waitin till tomorrow but cant go now so it will be wednesday for my first weigh in

Good luck to all of the Monday Club guys! :) Just about to throw some clothes on and go pick up Medea so we'll let you know soon :)

Thought I'd collate those so far
TheMilkTrayMan -3.8
Missyd -3
Monkeymoo -11
msblonde -4.5
cuddlyfairy -4.8

I make that a total of 27.1lbs so far.

Well done!

x

Wheee :) Just got back and...

Medea lost an incredible 6.6lb :) (2 weeks worth)
rainbow brite lost 3.3lb :)

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

well done everyone ,, i cant wait to be weighed ,was gona go today but i want to leave it until wednesday ....

good luck all mondays weighers xx

Back