Monday again

MandyMoo69

Weh hey its Monday and we have done it ...... we have survived another weekend. Best feeling in the world. Good luck for everyones wegh ins this week. Pleas share the good news :)

weekends suck lol..dont think it helps i started this on a weekend as well lol... but like you said its monday..therefore 10 hour shift...which means...NO SIGHT OF FOOD :) yay :) ...just me myself...milkshake and computer!!! :)

Ha ha yes I find Monday to Friday so much easier as its a routine. Never thought I would say this but weekends should be banned :)

I survived the weekend but this week im away with the family, they are sitting eating cheeseburger & chips at the moment & have been & brought the shopping for a fry up tomorrow morning :( I've had a shake because at my weigh in this morning, i lost another 4lb :)

I survived the weekend but this week im away with the family, they are sitting eating cheeseburger & chips at the moment & have been & brought the shopping for a fry up tomorrow morning :( I've had a shake because at my weigh in this morning, i lost another 4lb :)

Wow well done you. Thats dedication for you. You are an inspiration to the rest of us :D

Top notch Tilleigh-Bea! So hard when people are scoffing lush scran around you, but well done for staying on track and a great loss! Just keep thinking... nothing tastes as good as being slim feels...

Top notch Tilleigh-Bea! So hard when people are scoffing lush scran around you, but well done for staying on track and a great loss! Just keep thinking... nothing tastes as good as being slim feels...

And boy do we need to keep remembering that Clara :D

Back