Monday Club WI

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Hi all, just wondered how the Monday Clubbers got on today/tonight at their WIs?

My weight loss was a bit of a disaster - I put on 1½ lbs! My CDC says it's because this is my first week on SS+ and that the same thing happened to her! The body's had a bit of a shock, and it needs to 'normalise', so hopefully things should be better next week. I've also got to stop eating bars as they're higher in calories. (I didn't tell her about the bits of hubby's dinner I've been nibbling - that's got to be knocked on the head! :eek:)

Having said all that, I lost another two inches off my waist over the last month - that's ten inches in total since I started the diet, and I'm not complaining about that! :)

Isn't it funny how different people react to SS+? My losses seem to have gathered pace in the last 2 weeks (wait for a STS next week after saying that lol!)
Here's hoping for a nice loss next week for you Jacey :) (and leave hubby's dinner alone ;))

I lost 4 lbs this week taking me to a huge 50lb loss over 12 weeks :eek: Only 16lb to go now so I will stay on SS+ unless things slow right down for me.

Did my measurements as well last night and I've lost 6 ins from bust, 7ins from waist, 6 ins from hips and 5 ins from thighs :eek:

Annie x

Hi Annie - yes, I'm a bit surprised but I won't let it get me down (food does funny things to people, lol - as we all know! :rolleyes:). My inch loss is great, so I'm being a bit more philosophical about the weight loss. That doesn't mean taking it for granted, so the bars are going (apart from one a week at work) and hubby's dinners ARE going to be out of bounds from now on! :eek:

Better luck for me next week! :D

Hey Jacey..
It is funny what food can do to us.. but well done for losing the 2 inches of your waist thats fab...... Your right not to be disheartned as its just your body getting used to it as it hasnt had it for a long time..
I have got wi tomorrow after my week of ss+...
Are you staying on ss+ now? xx

Hey Jacey..
It is funny what food can do to us.. but well done for losing the 2 inches of your waist thats fab...... Your right not to be disheartned as its just your body getting used to it as it hasnt had it for a long time..
I have got wi tomorrow after my week of ss+...
Are you staying on ss+ now? xx
Thanks! :) Yes, I will be staying on SS+ for a while - I need to get this 'food thing' cracked before I move up to 810! :eek: (Once I've got my head - and appetite - around it, I'll be OK, but not until!)

Hi, it was my first WI yesterday and i lost 6lbs, hoped for more with it being the first weight in, but haven't been drinking the amount of water i should as i hate water.:jelous:
I had the berry water flavour and it's fab, already drunk 1.5 litres this morning.
hope for the same weight loss next week and i'll be happy:rolleyes:

Brilliant louie lou. 6 lbs is amazing. I've got my weigh in tonight. i reckon i've lost about 7 from my own scales which i constantly step on. I don't mean to be discouraging but I wouldn't imagine your 2nd weight loss would be as big as your first. i'm aiming for about 3lbs a week which when you count it up would get you slim quickly.

Back