monday eve

duncan

Silver Member
After weighin i had a packet of crisps,(so its been 6 days) ive got this funny feeling in my mouth as if its watering all the time, what does that mean????im going into ketosis,im in ketosis, but im also hungry, the thought of food pops into my head every now and again

I think of food constantly hun, every ad break on the telly infact. I think food ads should be banned just like smoking ads were! That packet of crisps is long gone now hun, and you should definitely be well into ketosis. I don't know about watering mouths but I get a really sweet taste in my mouth when I'm in ketosis. Fortunately I don't get the horrible breath that goes with it.

I'm sure you'll be fine at your weigh in and the food thoughts... you just need to resist the pull. How I got round this is keeping a list of things you're really craving to have when your diet is finished. The list helped me and I never actually got round to having the things on them when I was finished - they were no longer important. xxx

I think of food constantly hun, every ad break on the telly infact. I think food ads should be banned just like smoking ads were! That packet of crisps is long gone now hun, and you should definitely be well into ketosis. I don't know about watering mouths but I get a really sweet taste in my mouth when I'm in ketosis. Fortunately I don't get the horrible breath that goes with it.

I'm sure you'll be fine at your weigh in and the food thoughts... you just need to resist the pull. How I got round this is keeping a list of things you're really craving to have when your diet is finished. The list helped me and I never actually got round to having the things on them when I was finished - they were no longer important. xxx
if im in ketosis then how come the weight hasnt come off????, ahh head hunger then???

I don't know why... I'd weight and see what your CDC's scales say, what week are you on out of interest? I always seem to have a low loss on week 3 for some reason - this week 3 was only 1lb. It's disheartening, but only temporary. I've had a couple of weeks with low losses, but they've picked up now. Stick with it, you know where I am if you need me xxx

I don't know why... I'd weight and see what your CDC's scales say, what week are you on out of interest? I always seem to have a low loss on week 3 for some reason - this week 3 was only 1lb. It's disheartening, but only temporary. I've had a couple of weeks with low losses, but they've picked up now. Stick with it, you know where I am if you need me xxx
end of week 5 hun 6th weigh in tomorrow xxxx, thank you

Last edited:
No prizes for guessing whats on my mind right now. What I really meant was "wait and see".:D
hahahaha i knew what you meant, it did make me chuckle:D

Wawww u are doing greattt hunny, I have that watering in my mouth sometimes, I think is because we don't eat we have it. But now I'm on add a meal week, tuesday I'm gonna see how much I've lost. But today I went on the scale, and my weight is the same, dont know whyyyy.

Your doing awesome, think about food, smell only but don't eat. Just think to be skinny and imagine how small will u be in 3 months.

Are u doing exercise or any kind of movements with the diet? Or are that only losses with the CD only?

my exercise is walking the school runs and i work with horses so my job is exercise in itself, it saves money at the gym;)

Hey hun, we're about level pegging, I've got my 6th weigh in on Wednesday, so far I'm about 5lbs behind the 14lb average CD monthly losses. I've kind of accepted that it's going to be slow and steady this time round, I just hope I have the will power to stick with it.

I think maybe I should try and get my backside back to the gym and see if that helps any, trouble is I'm just too tired lately to even consider it... where is my feeling of wellbeing that's meant to come with ketosis? I just feel knackered :-(

Hey hun,

Just wanted to add that it's not being in Ketosis that makes you lose weight on CD... :) You can still burn fat and not be in ketosis...hope this helps xx

Back