Monday Hour X Hour

Excellant O!!! Thats great - its almost time!

I loev weigh in days - by the 7th day you are kind of feeling sorry for yourself, and then you get thes great results, and it all becomes worth it!!! :D

Roll on 6pm!! I will be back to report as soon as I get in!!

Can't wait till you jump on and see how you go!

xx

Hi BL
I did LL the same time as you first time round in 2008, lost 3stone, started gaining the second I stopped losing.
You did brilliantly to maintain as long as you did, what was your secret? When did you start losing the motivation?
Great to see you back, your diary was amazing, you're a great writer!
Now been doing Lipotrim for 4 weeks, 20lbs down! Would have done LL again, I liked the group but the councellors in my area are both rubbish (and obese) so couldn't justify the extra cost. Will check in with you tho if you don't mind.
x

Good luck with your weigh in BL Well done for being 100% you can do it.
Take care
Cathy

Hi BL
I did LL the same time as you first time round in 2008, lost 3stone, started gaining the second I stopped losing.
You did brilliantly to maintain as long as you did, what was your secret? When did you start losing the motivation?
Now been doing Lipotrim for 4 weeks, 20lbs down! Would have done LL again, I liked the group but the councellors in my area are both rubbish (and obese) so couldn't justify the extra cost. Will check in with you tho if you don't mind.
x

Hi Munch, thanks for the nice post. :)

I want to reply properly but I just got in and hae a stack of stuff to do, before it gets dark, so will catch up a bit later!~ :)

xx

WoW Wow Well done onwards and downwards
Cathy

Hi BL
x

Hi Munch. :)

My secret to maintaining was loving my new lifestyle so much that nothing would get in the way of the health and happiness I was feeling. I committed to the fact that one has to exercise, in order to keep weight off, so I exercised regularly - an hour walk most days of the week, and a 2-4 hour walk on the weekends. I also trid to swim as often as possible. And I never in my life felt better.

The reason I have lapsed so disasterously, is I had an awful AWFUL year last year. I lost my 92 year old mum in an awful accident - spent days in hospital with her in a Burn Ward watching her fight for her life - which she ultimately lost. I saw a lot of death in that ward, and it was extremely traumatixc. Most people in burn wards do not survive - and it was very graphic.

As a result of her death, my family was turned upside down and inside out. My auntie died at the same time, my life long friend of 35 years stabbed me in the back when my mom died, my brother became homeless and suicidal - and moms finances were a shambles. We lost the family home my father built with his own blood sweat and tears - another death in itself - it was the only home I ever knew. Trying to cope with all of this transatlantically just got to be too much to bear. Iw as diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress, and was signed off work and put on anti depressants, and counseling.

Eventually, I realised through it all Ihad lost all my coping mechanisms, and tools, and routines - I just lost sight of everything last year. It was cleary the year from hell.

So, I don;t beat myself up too much, because had that not happened, I know I would be exactlywhere I was weight wise. It was just to much, and i found y breaking point where the need for comfort outweighed everything else.

it made me realise, that when it comes to weigh - life will be a slippery slope forever. I suppose it is no diferent for any type of addiction....food, drugs...alcohol - its all the same.

Its been a hard year, with hard and difficult lessons - but in life I have found those are usually the most important ones.

So, here I am - determined to get back to my sold footing and pick up where I left off. I know I will do it, there is not a doubt in my mind.

So much of this really trully is mind over matter. Ifyuo want it badly eough, you will get it and keep it. :) So thats my goal, and a quick blast of my story.

Good luck to you - remember this works, as long as we are willing to put in, and KEEP putting in the work. :)

xxx

Wow, I don't know what to say, nothing seems quite right. I'm so sorry for you losses, wish things weren't so hard for you over the last year and more inspired by you than ever for your optimism and strength.
I don't doubt for a second that you'll get to where you want to be and you'll stay there.
x

Thanks Munch. I didn't mean to give so much detail, but sometimes when I talk or write about it, it just comes out. I guess too, that I want people to know that LL really DOES work. And it can be maintained. I just wanted to demonstrate I guess that it has to be something pretty severe to cause you to relapse....and its not that the diet didnt work, ya know? In most cases anyway.

Thats important to me, because we hear so often "Oh another fad diet - it wont work -it won't be maintainable, etc." But LL does work. And it is maintainable.

I have realised something, and that is that it's life that sometimes doesn't work, and is not always easy to maintain....not food. ;)

xx

Great insight SB. Keep fighting the good fight xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Clara, but I think you mean my lovely friend BL.
Don't worry, we;re used to it, but there are really 2of us - we just think alike! xx

Oops tired. My bad x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blonde Logic said:
Thank you Cathy! I just go back!! 9.5 pounds!!! :) Happy as heck with that!!!! :D

Fantastic weight loss BL,well done to you hun!
Sexy xx

Back