Monday Hour x Hour

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Hey bubbly people
What's going on

Keep us updated how your days going

So woke up, went gym, now situated in the office doing some work feel good
Had a bouillon and water, weather is abit Bleh but it ain't holding us down :) x

Been up for hours - I hate early shift thank goodness its the last one.

Have had 750ml of water, a coke zero and coffee soon. I also downloaded My Fitness Pal - wasnt sure there was much/any point to be honest but on looking at it i think it might be interesting to see how many hidden calories Im consuming

Break time now so time for another bottle of water I think :)

Early start for me this morning, had a 9am lecture :( So had coffee before, then came back and had a mushroom soup (yum!), now sat doing work on my diss with a mug of bouillon :)

Afternoon all. I am up since 6am with my brood getting them ready for school.
Enjoyed my morning green tea,coffee and bollion
. Having a yummy bowl of veg soup right now. Downing my water ofcourse :)
Tonights delight now that i have moved onto WS is pork chop and salad and a shake before bed.

morning :D up at 7am getting the kids ready for school . Then had to get the bis into town as my Husbnad works in sweden so on a monday morning he drives my car to the train station to get his train to airport , I then get the bis to pick it up , so I went and did the food shopping whilst I was there , came home , picked little one up from pre school , she has just fallen asleep so I am having a sit down with my lunch( a pint of asda diet coke !!) and loose women .... I will get my new baby rats out too and have a play :D

afternoon, had a good morning, kids didn't wake up til 8am :eek: so had a great sleep.

Had a bouillion this morning and water, did my exercise :D had a shower, made kids brocolli cheese patties for lunch ( got recipe from weelicious) which they all loved, and have my tomato sauce bubbling away for dinner tonight (homemade meatballs) Not for me of course :( Having my thai chick soup now, then going to get eldest DD ready for playschool; she goes in the afternoon.

hey everyone.

My Monday has been a good one!! Got up at 7am, left house on time to drop sons of at school and get to work.
Day passed quickly in work, collected boys. Decorated a cake a baked yesterday - managing not to lick fingers or enhale any icing sugar!!

Am now having some quite time on here before making dinner!!

Hope everyone else is having a stress free day! OH almost forgot to mention, someone commented I lost weight today - 1st and only person (except husband) after 23lbs!

Heyy everyone :) ...Bit of a lazy day for me today. OH is working a late shift, so we got a lovely lie-in this morning. Im off until Weds night, I got up, tidied through the house, did my weigh-in - only lost 1lb..Ahh well, its still a loss! :) ...Then one of my bridesmaids called round to try on her dress...She look beautiful! So that really cheered me up :) ...So, here's to another week of shedding the blub! Happy Monday everyone! :D

36lbs down in just over 4 weeks, got another 6lbs to lose, but am aiming for 17lbs more

Back