Monday Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Moring all!!

Monday. Yay. lol

But - its my last day of Foundation - Katies too!! Moving on to Foundation, just means one big phase closer to goal!! Yesssss!!

Hope you all have a good day.

Oh - hehe - I painted my toenails and fingernails bright pink! hehehe. (So not me!!) But its fun!

Morning All,
I hope you are all doing well. I had a grrrr moment this morning, all last week my scale was just dropping and dropping and this morning for some strange reason I was almost a whole kg up???? How the hell does that work. I did a few exercises this weekend not sure if that is it, admittedly the first for ages. I soooo wanted to have a great weigh in tonight. So feeling alittle long in the lip this morning.

anyhoo, its a great sunshiney day in London so it can't be too bad. 6 more weeks before I see my Mum wooohooo and have alittle break in Germany (how I am going to cope with my favourite food and all that beer without having any I don't know)

Hope you all have a great day, get glugging :D

Awww Tange, don;t despair - I bet you still see a good loss tonight. Who knows - could have just been a bit of water retention, or a blip o the scale....don't worry till you see tonight on the LL scale. And I bet you will be pleasantly reieved!

And have a great time in Germany!! I LOVE Germany -had such a great time there several years ago. Your mom won't recognise you!!!

Now, turn that lower lip up and have a smile. You have got lots to smile about! :)

XX

I know what you mean Tange - my weight in the last few days has been

Thursday 235 llbs
Friday 234
Saturday 235
Sunday 233
Monday 235

Do I'm more than half way through my week and I weigh the same as when I started!

Very upsetting i have to say!

Thanks BL and Mikey,

I love Germany too its my favourite place of all to visit (my sister lives there) maybe its genetic seeing my Mum is German :)

I think its just that I had set myself a goal to be 85kgs or under by this morning and dammit I have gone from 85.4 to 86.1.
The one thing I do know is that I have not lapsed so it will all catch up with me.

I think we should start an exercise log again, I seriously need to get back on track I have been sooo lazy.

Morning from a naugty girl. You can obviously guess that I have been up to no good cant seem to get my head round things at the mo, but I miss you all soo much.

You are all doing so well so keep it up and dont let the demons get to you. BL and Katie you are there at last well done.

I am now 98% better from being ill and hopefully will of run out of excuses. :D

Hi Lady good to have you back on here we have missed you!!!

Hope you manage to get back on track now you are starting to feel better.

I am also wondering what to wear tonight for my pic??? Maybe I will just stay in work clothes, my jeans weigh too much :D

Hi Lady, glad ur feeling better, good to have u back,you have been missed!

Claire, u pic is so hilarious, love the pose, love the skirt, way to go sexy long legs, hehehe, lol!

I decided to go a bit trendy to work (we can wear what we like whether formalwear or casual). So today i decided to wear skinny jeans (even though i have huge thighs still) and a jade colour long sleeved t-shirt type top with belts and my point kitten heel shoes. I have to say I feel rather trendy for a change.

Still a bit down because with clothes on I look sooooooo much more better, but underneath its all loose skin :(. Hubby told me not to worry and that he will be strict with me (as i have been very lazy) to work it off on our cross trainer, abcruncher and legmagic e.t.c.... but still!

We signed up for a new Gym opening in our local area in Jan 2008 and was supposed to open in Feb, but is now opening end of June, i am cheesed off with that, as I was hoping to really get in to it! Oh well!

Does anyone do skipping? Can you lose weight that way? Just wanted to know if I started skipping would that also help!

Does anyone do skipping? Can you lose weight that way? Just wanted to know if I started skipping would that also help!

Do you mean skipping rope? If so, yes, you can but be sure and wear good shoes, particularly if you are skipping on a concrete floor. I did that once, skipped my little hear out. In about a week, I could not walk - went to the doc, found out I tore the muscles in the bottom of my foot. It was agony!! SO good shoes, cushioned floor!!

Good luck!

Hi one and all - well I've had a great day, sneaked out of work early and have been for a bike ride with hubby .... gotta play while the sun shines ;)

Yep, Foundation time is over, done our time .... now on to the rest of it :D For me though it doesn't feel like that much of a change as I've done 14 weeks of Development really but it feels great to know that the 14 weeks are done :D BL and Tange I hope you enjoy your pics tonight - I'm a bit like you Tange in not knowing what to wear - think I might have to wear jeans even though they weigh heavier and I've not been wearing them on previous weeks as my black pants are literally falling off and look awful yet the 16's are too tight :(

Something about that actually - I've mentioned before that I'm wearing Next and DP's 16's in jeans and pants but Evans 16's are too tight, yet Evans 18's are falling off me ---- has anyone else found Evans 16's to be exceptionally small?

Do you mean skipping rope? If so, yes, you can but be sure and wear good shoes, particularly if you are skipping on a concrete floor. I did that once, skipped my little hear out. In about a week, I could not walk - went to the doc, found out I tore the muscles in the bottom of my foot. It was agony!! SO good shoes, cushioned floor!!

Good luck!

And a good bra ;)

Skipping kills! I bought a rope and did it in the garden ..... near killed me :)

Thanks BL, Tange and Katie for the advice, will bare it in mind! See how it goes! It's been years since I have used a skipping rope properly.

Katie I have never noticed that with Evan's size 16!

I just think all clothes shops are weird, different shops different sizes, its become a "Try before you Buy" for me now, as every shop caters different sizes, its ridiculous.

Thats why sooo many people are also becoming skinny nowadays, cos they base it on size, that if they can't fit into a certain size in one shop, they start panicking and properly harldy eat just to lose the weight to fit into that size at a later stage!

Oh yeah be careful with skipping. It is a real good cardiac exercise but be careful of your ankles etc.

It is very cheap though:D

Back