Monday** lets do it hour by hour**

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Couldn't see a daily thread, sorry if there is one already..

Having a good day, on day 3 of a SS re-start.. feeling excellent and in ketosis :)

So far had a choc orange bar, 2 cuppa's, veggies drink and 2 litres of water..

Hope you are all well..

Off to work now, will check in later xx

Morning and well done on the re-start front :)

Am on my 4th glass of water, and had 2 cuppas... so far just had my porridge. :) Going to have a shake for lunch :) might have it hot though.

Theres a daily over on the 100% forum but i like posting so i'll post here too! :D I'm nearly through my first 2 litre bottle - need to drink a bit more today as i've been on the mini-stepper and as i'm soooooo unbelievably unfit i sweat.................a LOT! :eek: Am feeling really positive and up for it today! :D

afternoon, day 2 for me, had porridge and a chocolate shake, and too much water!! keep running for the loo ekkkk

Got a huge headache, not sure if keto or roadworks outside my house lol

Have a good day everyone

Hi, havent posted on one of these but need the help today.

Am struggling with the water as I have run out of straws at work, sounds sad I know, but I cannot get through the water without them. On third pint today though and off home soon, so will catch up when i get in.

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Oh hun, i'm the same as you - i can't drink water without a straw! (weird huh?! lol)
Just try drinking it in small sips & any water you get in you is a bonus - Have you tried having a cuppa? That always gets me through - I'm constantly running out of t-bags! lol

Hi, havent posted on one of these but need the help today.

Am struggling with the water as I have run out of straws at work, sounds sad I know, but I cannot get through the water without them. On third pint today though and off home soon, so will catch up when i get in.

Hope everyone is doing ok x

welcome hunny:D

sounds like you are doing really well trace! even without the straws. :) Hope you manage to pick some up before tomorrow :)

Hi lovely losers :)

Back from work, just finshed 3rd litre, gotta get most of it in before it gets too late :)

I have to drink water from a sports bottle or there is no chance of me glugging it down so I know how you feel Trace..

Had a choc tetra in my coffee at work.. yummy :)

Feeling good, hope you all are too :0)

I thought i was doing really well on the water this morning but i've only just started on my third litre - think i need to dig out my sports bottle too because i get it down faster when i'm drinking from that. Aside from that i'm having a good one.

Right, I have stocked up on straws, feel happier now lol Fourth pint down, and just had a yummy apple & cin porridge.... lovely.

Might have a bath while the kids eat their tea. i am fine all day at work i can sit with anything on display in the office but once I get home I struggle. Just keep sucking on my water till i feel so bloated I couldnt eat if I wanted to :eek:

Back