• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Monday*** lets do it hr by hr***

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Thought i'd start a daily, haven't seen one for a while!

Good morning everyone!!

Started work early, it's freeezing..>!! need to keep on track today after works party on Saturday and recovery yesterday!!
½ litre of water and 1 coffee done so far!

Have a great day all!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
hey susan!! nice to see you, thougj iwas on my own for a minute!
I can see WW is going well for you, well done! only 6 to go that's fab!!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
well... it's very quiet around here!!
i'm in hyper mode today, seem to have loads of energy, have been zipping about doing bits n bobs all morning!! should really get on with some work though...!!

1 toffee & walnut porridge (omg....love this so much) and another ½ litre water...done!

xx

Thanks hun ww is great, im losing a steady 1lb a week which is fine by me, im learning when im hungry and need to eat and when i need to get off my bum and distract myself.lol.

Look at your goal only 1lb off, fantastic hun.xx

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
thanks hun! got my next weigh-in on 30th so all i want is to lose that 1lb by then, really want to start 2009 at goal.

...learning when im hungry and need to eat and when i need to get off my bum and distract myself.lol.
this is probably one of the hardest things that i still struggle with recognising the diff between real hunger and head hunger, seem my brain shouts at me much louder than my belly!!

you will get there hunni, im sure, well done on your goal once again.xxxx

afternoon/evening everyone. Had a shake and that's all so far today. Have a cold and I cant taste anything and dont feel like eating. Oh I did have a little bit of chicken earlier at a buffet lunch. Will try and get another shake down me, if not I will just take a vitamin pill and lots of water. May just take a hotwater bottle to bed!

bleugh

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
aww poor you angie! hope you feel better soon!!
xx