~Monday Weekly Weight Lost ~ ∩(︶▽︶)∩

BiteChu

Hi
I made a diary not so long, but I couldn't write in it daily because of class assignment and homework. I'm currently on week 2, posted my first result in my diary, but will copy and paste here since I won't be posting in my diary anymore.
My reason for making a Weekly Weight lost post
http://www.minimins.com/exante-weekly-weigh/ is to keep track on my progress and also will be easy for me to update instead of a daily diary.

Progress so far....

Week 1~

Day 1~
My start weight is 15st/ Age 20/ heigh 5ft3... This is my first time on Exante, so I will appreciate any advice. I ordered 3 box of 50 ~ Bars/porridge, but I will be doing 3 bars a day then mixed it up next week. As I am typing this message, I am eating my third bar of the day and is only 6pm! hahaha Gosh, I'm starving...I been thinking about eating pizza all day. This diet will be a challenge for me cause I love food. Oh well, I won't give up just yet.

Day 8~
When I started Exante, I keep myself motivated by reading other people thread and also watching weight lost programs. I thought I will probably cheat alot or give up. I couldn't see myself not eating real food for that long, but I tried my best and I must say I surprised myself haha. I thought day 1 -2 was hardest, but when I reached day 3, the hunger wasn't that strong. Don't get me wrong, I still crave real food when I smell something good. I think about eating, but the hunger is not there. I cheated once by eating chicken, ooops .
Overall, I had a good week. I still find drinking water everyday difficult...
I checked my weight this morning and I lost 11lb:eek: . I am so happy! I am really excited for next week because I never been under 14st in 7 years.
Finger crossed for next week
!

Week 1 result : - 11lb/5kg :D

Week 2 ~

Day 11 ~
I been eating fish and some chicken the since Monday night and I don't know if this will affect my weight lost this week :(. I wasn't feeling well on Monday, my body felt tired and weak.
I will try to go back on track today and eat just three Exante a day.

You're doing fantastic! Well done. The chicken and fish shouldn't have any affect on your weight loss, they are ketogenic so you should be ok. I find it really hard to drink water as well x

Update~

Week 2 was crappy for me. I wasn't drinking enough water, kept eating chicken and fish on top of it. I thought I will be fine cause I am eating less calories than before. Anyway, when I checked my weight on Monday 22th sept, I noticed that I was still 90kg... I was so frustrated with myself and ate junk food which kicked me out of ketosis. The day after eating junk food I went to weight myself and my weight was 91kg! I got scared that I will gain all back so I decided to continue the diet.

I'm currently on week 4, day 23 . My current weight is 88 kg. I stopped being lazy with drinking water. I being drinking at least three litres of water a day. I gave up on the shakes as I don't like them , so my current plan is porridge and bars.
I add chicken or fish sometimes when I know my day will be super busy

Thank you for this! I kinda did the same this week, with the meat. I thought the same as you and I too have stayed the same. So I'll take your advice and drink lots of water. I'd been trying to get by on only shakes and to be honest that makes it harder. So I've eggs and pancakes ordered, I like both and gives me something to eat :D well done on your losses.

Thank you for this! I kinda did the same this week, with the meat. I thought the same as you and I too have stayed the same. So I'll take your advice and drink lots of water. I'd been trying to get by on only shakes and to be honest that makes it harder. So I've eggs and pancakes ordered, I like both and gives me something to eat :D well done on your losses.

Aw, thank you and be careful not to over do it with the water :D. As for the shake only diet... hmm, seem hard to me. I read somewhere that people lose more with shakes only diet,but I am not sure thought. As for me, I did fine till I saw some digestive biscuit in my house haha. I will restart tomorrow, SUCKS. Oh well, I am guessing I won't lose anything on Monday weight in haha.

Oh i know the feeling, my kids have had a party and there's sweets everywhere. Resisted so far though. I struggle so much to drink two litres of water. I have no feeling of thirst at all. It tastes like dust :-/ I'm loving the eggs and pancakes though.

Quick update.
Well, I failed that mini goal I set to myself haha. I'm still doing the diet and currently 85 kg. I do cheat sometimes, but I go straight back to dieting the day after. I feel like I am probably losing less than I should because of my cheating, but I don't really mind. I rather lose something than nothing. Really starting to noticed a difference in my body, so I am definitely sticking to the diet till I reach my goal.

Last edited:
Back! I stopped dieting since the last time I posted here. I was 85 kg, now I am back to 90kg :(. Anyway, tomorrow, I will restart the diet. I want to be 85 kg again :(

Welcome back, I'm sure you'll get there again in no time! :)

Back