Monday Weigh-in! Want to lose 17lbs before the summer!!

hollyadele

slowly shrinking!
Hey everyone, I found this website amazing when I started my weight loss journey a few years ago and lost over 4 stone! I never gained and I managed to maintain the weight for a couple of years until April last year when my fiancé proposed and I started slowly putting weight on again. I am currently 11st 10lbs and would like to get down to 10st 7lbs in the next few weeks as I'm feeling really down about my body at the moment. I am planning on doing weight watchers from home as I know the plan inside out and know it works. I'm weighing on every Monday so will post on here aswell as my general experiences and occasional food diaries. Feel free to join me with a Monday weigh-in!

Hi, I lost 5st in 2013-2014 down to 9st10lbs for my wedding in sept last year. Since then I have crept up to 10st5lbs and I want to put a stop to it and lose 14lbs.

I am following ww which helped me lose the weight before. Have really been struggling these days as before I had a goal (my wedding) and don't really have anything to aim for. Will hopefully get a holiday booked so can set a goal for summer.

Good luck! Xx

Oh also want to add that I weigh in on a Monday.

Always have but is probably not the best idea since I usually end up losing the plot at the weekend and going over!

Hey well done on your weight loss! I'm sure we'll be fine, we know what we're doing and know how good it feels to be slim and healthy!

Come join me on Mondays to see how we get on! I am properly starting today but want to weigh in on Monday anyway and see how these 4 days go before weigh in!

Good luck to us!

Snap Holly! I'm also trying from home.....slow weight loss but that's just me I think?! I started at 11st7-8 ish and now 11st5 this week. I would like to be around 10st for the summer so here's hoping ? xxx

Back