Monday weighers

PerfectPudding

Hi ya, I noticed someone started a thread for Wednesday weighers so I thought I'd start this thread for those of us that weigh on a Monday to keep moral up as I find it hugely inspiring reading how much people have managed to lose. So please feel free to track you weekly weigh in's on this thread x

Week one of a restart for me I originally lost weight doing Exante had just over 3 months off plan +22lb and decided enough was enough!! Thought I'd give sns a go!

So last Monday I weighed 15st 8.4oz
I weighed this morning and I have lost 14lbs .4oz I'm now 14st 8lbs Extremely happy with that!! x on to week 2! X

Ive just had my first weigh in and ive lost 9 pounds in my first week! im on day 8 today and feeling very very positive :) i have exactly 3 stone to lose until im at my target weight of 11 stone 7 and i still have 97 days left so im thinking ill be able to do it with maybe a week or two to spare! good luck to everyone else :) :) xx

got the number wrong, ive lost 10lb in my first week not 9!! :)

Well done Hun fantastic loss! I still have a long way to go! I have my friends hen night the end of August and then the wedding middle of September but I plan on being 100% apart from these two planned days x I'm
Hoping I can get down to 13st by the wedding in September :) x

i think down to 13 stone by september is easily done :) im just looking forward to the day where i can see my face becoming thinner again and when somebody eventually comments on my weight loss, my little goal is to get down to 11 stone 7 by October 20th and then im joining weight watchers with my mother in law to get the last 2 and a half stone off :) xx

Just had my 2nd weigh in and have lost another 4lb :) so thats my first stone gone in only 2 weeks :) day 15 for me today and still loving this diet and feeling very positive :) good luck to everyone :)

Well done hunni that's fantastic! I had my 2nd weigh in today and I've lost 3lbs this week :) x

Well done! :) your doing amazing! x

Hey I just started and will be a Monday weighed also
Start weight is 13.10 will repost next weigh in and I think u are all doing fabby x

tigerlily80 said:
Hey I just started and will be a Monday weighed also
Start weight is 13.10 will repost next weigh in and I think u are all doing fabby x

Thank you hunni and welcome :) x

Another week completed and another 2lb gone. Positive for the future and just ordered another month supply. Got to say I love the shakes so just ordering them this time. Still got all the meal packs as standby when I'm at goal x x

Another week completed and another 2lb gone. Positive for the future and just ordered another month supply. Got to say I love the shakes so just ordering them this time. Still got all the meal packs as standby when I'm at goal x x
Well Done hunni! Can't wait to get in to the 10's! :)

Thanks PP it won't be long before you're celebrating the 10's. The loses are so big most people are dropping a stone in just 2wks x x

Have actually had an awful week, so bad! Have lost a 1/4lb how sad! Need a kick up the backside! So anoyed with myself, stupid self control :mad:

Only 1.5lb lost this week :sigh: but I've been having the mousse powder and flax in my shakes so I think the extra calories have hindered me this week. They were more filling though.
Going to try a week without and see if that makes a difference x x

Had my first week WI today and lost 11lbs :) yay! Really struggled with the plan all week as didn't seem to get into keto properly until day 6, but now I feel good, not hungry, have loads of energy considering we eat like nothing, and feeling pretty sound with the world. So heres hoping for a good week 2 loss as well as it took me so long to start burning fat properly! Going to do low impact exercise this week to help with the loss then harder stuff week 3, then hammer the exercise in my refeed so hopefully I don't gain at all, so fingers crossed get 3 good losses as I can only do this for 4 weeks incl refeed as I go on my jollies. All the losses are amazing!! Keeps me so motivated seeing how everyone else is doing. xx

Back