Monster Absolutely Zero

Sparkswillfly

Does anyone know if this is syn free? I know some of the other sugar free brands are 0.5/1 syn so want to double check before I go out tomorrow night. Thank you! x

I think it would be syn free, as Red Bull Sugar Free is:

Red Bull Co Ltd, Red Bull Stimulation Drink, Sugar Free, 100ml Free Free Free

i LOVE monster absolute zero. its the tastiest diet drink :)

Hi. Can anyone confirm - is this definitely, 100% free?

The can states that there are 3 calories per 100ml, with the full can being 500ml. 3 x 5 = 15, so surely it would fall under the 20 calories = 1 Syn rule (rounded up)?

I always thought Sugar Free Red Bull was Syns :/

I always thought Sugar Free Red Bull was Syns :/

Most diet / sugar free drinks are Syn Free, aslong as the calories are under 10. Or so I always thought anyway.

10 calories = 0.5 Syns, 20 calories = 1 Syn, etc . . .

That's another thing i asked My consultant about (1 syn per 20kcals) and she said that's not true and it doesn't work like that,

That's another thing i asked My consultant about (1 syn per 20kcals) and she said that's not true and it doesn't work like that,

Yes it does, but only for foods without any free food allowance. Maybe your C didn't explain that to you?

You can see that yourself by using the "Snackulator" on the Slimming World website. If you enter 100 calories, I bet it comes out at 5 Syns, 40 calories at 2 Syns, 280 calories at 14 Syns, etc. Try it yourself and see!

Still really unsure whether or not these are classed as being Free, or Synned. I've been classing them as 1 Syn, to be on the safe side, but a definitive answer would be good.

Back