Monstrously indulgent reward (and new pics)

LizS

Shut up Ethel
Unofficial but according to my own scales I'm now two stone down on May/June of this year. Which is fabulous, I'm so pleased. I've uploaded some new photos to the album, new ones (forgive the rats nest hair) and a few horrible ones from my holiday in early June.

And as my reward for 28lb lost I bought myself some rather fantastic shoes.....whaddya think?!

Attachments

• Shoes.jpg
    Shoes.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 86
Oo that's brill! You can see a real difference. Do you *feel* different?

Yeah but what about the shooooooz???!!! No seriously, thank you.

I feel so different, yes, even found myself running up the stairs today. Unheard of.

congrats on the losses and of course the shoes! last time i lost weight i got shoes early on and they didnt fit me when i finished i was gutted i must have fatty feet, think im going to treat myself to a haircut when i get to 3 stone off i love my treats lol

Where did u get them. Discount? Notice red dots.

I'll be honest, no, I didn't pay full price. As if! they retail at nearly £400 <chokes> But they ARE rather yum, aren't they!

OMG!!!

A pair of Jimmy's!!!!!!

What a fab reward to 2 stones! Sale? sale?? Which sale.... how much did you pay for them.... gotta get myself some of that fabulousness!!!

Ah, sorry Ali, it was a private sale!

edited to remove double post...

jimmys oh yes. Well done liz, I am very jealous. I have spotted some louboutins I want so bad... £340 is a bit pricy for me but I might drop hints as my bday is coming up. You look fab!

Looking very good!

Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

The shoes are a fantastic!:party0048:

Love Mini xxx

Well done you! Kwool shoes too! xx

you look amazing! so are the shoes! x x

jimmys oh yes. Well done liz, I am very jealous. I have spotted some louboutins I want so bad... £340 is a bit pricy for me but I might drop hints as my bday is coming up. You look fab!

No no no they arent too pricy you deserve them - I would not eat for life for a pair of LOUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*joke! ok im sort of serious - i would def do something drastic like give my right arm!

<whisper> I have a pair from new look, twenty quid, black patent peep toe; red soles; they could nearly, almost, just about be Louboutin-ish </whisper>

YER BUT THEY ARE NOT!

I tell you a sad story, I was on the way last year to receive some for my birthday, a pair of Christian Louboutin Very Prive shoes, on Matches Fashion.com, so gorgeous - they were £395 and I was going to get most of the dosh from my generous boyfriend......

Well turned out I got made redundant and my last day at my job was a day after my birthday, my laptop broke so I had to buy a new one with the money instead of the shoes......wouldnt have been much help wearing my new shoes around the flat with no laptop to look for a job with!

Heartbreaking.

that story actually bought a tear to my eye :(

Back