month challenge ??

I'm up for it Lucy! With only 11.6lbs to go I a will set a realistic target of 3lbs this month. Shall I start the list? Let's hope i don't put the curse on myself - last time I did this in May is when my pleateau kicked in and it took me 5 weeks to break it :eek:

I'll check back on Friday to weigh in :D

Lucy 0lbs off - ???lbs to go (Lucy please fill your target in!)
Oasis 0lbs off - ???lbs to go (Oasis please fill your target in!)
Satine 0lbs off - 10lbs to go
Annya 0lbs off - 3lbs to go

Lucy 0lbs off - ???lbs to go (Lucy please fill your target in)
Oasis 0lbs off - 8lbs to go

Not feeling too confident but I'll go for 8lb. I wi on Fridays x

is the challenge, to lose a set amount of weight by the end of july? i'll join in!

Louise 0lbs off - 10lbs to go (4.5kgs)

are we starting this today?

Yay, welcome on board! Yes, the aim is to set yourself a goal for the month then try to reach it. Some folks find it an incentive to stay on track - I am just hoping it doesn't kick me back in to plataeu like last time :8855:My official weigh in day is Friday so I will come back then, hopefully to report my first loss - but it will be small which is why I have set my target so low.

Not feeling too confident but I'll go for 8lb. I wi on Fridays x

Me neither Oasis :rolleyes: I weigh in on a Friday too so we will meet back here then - we can do this :)

Satine 4lbs off - 6lbs to go

I get weighed on a Monday so just added this weeks loss :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Annya said:
Yay, welcome on board! Yes, the aim is to set yourself a goal for the month then try to reach it. Some folks find it an incentive to stay on track - I am just hoping it doesn't kick me back in to plataeu like last time :8855:My official weigh in day is Friday so I will come back then, hopefully to report my first loss - but it will be small which is why I have set my target so low.

Any loss is still a loss though, I think where I go wrong is thinking 1lb etc isn't much at all, but really in weight it's still a fair bit when you think it's come off your body in just a week x

Satine79 said:

I get weighed on a Monday so just added this weeks loss :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done :) x

Louise 2lbs off - 8lbs to go (3.6kgs)

had just weighed and found i'd lost a total of 16lbs now :) not 14! wooooo into my 2nd stone already :) :) :) weigh in day is monday so will wait til then now to update this. even if i lose halfway through week! xx

had just weighed and found i'd lost a total of 16lbs now :) not 14! wooooo into my 2nd stone already :) :) :) weigh in day is monday so will wait til then now to update this. even if i lose halfway through week! xx

Well done - you are doing really, really well!

im starting to notice it too :) tummy looking less big and clothes a bit looser. its a good feeling! x

Annya said:
I'm up for it Lucy! With only 11.6lbs to go I a will set a realistic target of 3lbs this month. Shall I start the list? Let's hope i don't put the curse on myself - last time I did this in May is when my pleateau kicked in and it took me 5 weeks to break it :eek:

I'll check back on Friday to weigh in :D

Lucy 0lbs off - ???lbs to go (Lucy please fill your target in!)
Oasis 0lbs off - ???lbs to go (Oasis please fill your target in!)

14lbs please xx

OK ladies so we have, as follows:

Lucy 0lbs off - 14lbs to go

Good luck to us all - we CAN do this :D

Can I join please? I'd like to lose 6lbs by end of July :)

Sorry... excuse my thickness. Was looking for a challenge and didn't realise this is in the slimfast section. I'm doing WW :-/ Brand new to this forum thing so still getting mixed up with the different areas. Oh and no idea how to delete posts lol!

Sorry... excuse my thickness. Was looking for a challenge and didn't realise this is in the slimfast section. I'm doing WW :-/ Brand new to this forum thing so still getting mixed up with the different areas. Oh and no idea how to delete posts lol!

No worries Rainbowbear :) Good luck with your challenge; I am sure you will find one on the WW thread, most of the different dieting threads run them.

Back