Monthly pass question

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sjn1982, 31 December 2010 Social URL.

1. sjn1982

sjn1982 Member

Diet:
    WW
    I plan on going to me first meeting on Tuesday but I'm desperate to have a good look around the website and the iphone app. If I pay for the monthly pass now and print off the coupon for the free registration will I then not have to pay anything at the meeting on tuesday? Or have I just really confused myself and should just wait to have it all explained to me then?? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sjn1982

sjn1982 Member

Diet:
    WW
    Just found the answer voucher is "not valid with monthly pass" so shall have to hold out on the monthly pass until then!

4. GeriF

GeriF Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Not sure yet
    Good Luck for Tuesday .... I'm returning to WW on Tuesday also.
    New Year ... New Start ;)

5. sjn1982

sjn1982 Member

Diet:
    WW
    Just got the cook books from WHSmiths and marked off the recipes we like the look of! Also got the latest magazine and it has 2 vouchers for free registration and first meeting free!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.