1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Montysmum's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by montysmum, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. montysmum

montysmum Member

I have been reading all the amazing stories on here about peoples journey through their weight loss and so thought that it would help me stick to things if I started one of my own.

I am in my late 50's retired because of ill health and am not as mobile as I would like due to having ME and Arthritis. I have tried loads and loads of diets over the years but for some reason at the moment seem to be more determined than ever to stick to this one long term - the main one being for health reasons. I want to make sure I am around to see my neices little girl grow up and I dont think I will unless I take some action now!.

So, meals today -
    Brekkie -
    28g Puffed Wheat
    Skimmed Milk

Lunch -
    Asda Beef Stew
    Loads of Veg from Free List
    2 Scan Bran

Dinner -
    Chinese Leaves
    Cottage Cheese Low Fat (Natural)
    2 Scan Bran

Total Syns = 12

I've eaten really well, and have tried to have plenty of water too. Am off now to do a ticker so I can keep track of my huge weight loss:D
    Last edited: 20 October 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. montysmum

montysmum Member

Tue Oct 20th.

Starting to get the hang of this now I think, and some of the recipes etc on here give such good ideas on just what can be done within the limits. It's great! Just had some lovely cheese on toast for brekkie - wonderful :)

So -

Breakfast -
    57g Wholemeal bread (HE)
    28g Cathedra City cheese
    200ml skimmed milk (HE)
  4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You can do this!! :)

Good luck, and let us know how your weigh in goes..

:) xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.