Mood Swings on TS?

Whizaway

Hi. I’ve been on TS a month with good loss and normally I’ve been fairly chilled and had a really good weekend but today I’ve been close to tears all day leading to full meltdown when I got home from work and I just want to be on my own. I’ve a horrible feeling of being useless and can’t lift out of it. I’m so tired I’ve come to bed. Has anyone else experienced mood swings on TS?

I'm almost done with week one TS and I've found myself to be fine one minute and snappy the next, over silly things and of course as soon as I've snapped I feel bad.
I think it's part of a withdrawal process maybe. I have done vlcd several times and each time the journey was different. This time I've had shaky internal feelings, so hard to describe almost like am addict coming off something which yes we are lol.
I'm wanting to be alone too and found myself getting teary at something silly yesterday.

Hi fadeaway. I’m week 5 now and have noticed a pattern. PMS is a real thing! I get hungrier too. My inlaws were the cause of being really down. I guess I just have to face the feelings these days instead of eating. Has to be a good thing. Break a habit. You’re right we are all addicts! Good luck on your journey.

It's hard when people get you down. Especially when you comfort eat. I think it's great you have realised that food isn't a good thing to fall back to though so pat yourself on the back. It's hard when your mind is a whirlwind of emotion.

Back