Mood swings

Sammie1984

Hey peeps, so have just got in from tescos with my sister and auntie.... Feeling abit down and moody, is this normal for day 3 100%? I am very proud of myself so far, just feel really hungry, are we allowed any type of sweetner in tea/coffee??? It's disgusting black with nothing lol... Sorry for the whinge xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes sammie moodiness is allowed.. The first week is the hardest but it is worth it and you should be very proud of yourself.. Yes you are allowed the tablet sweeteners like canderel

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thank you hun, sometimes it feels fine then the next I'm moody and constantly thinking of food... Mad isn't it lol... I keep saying to myself "it's not forever" so I'm focusing on how great I will look once I have lost the weight, seeing people's before and after pics really gives me a huge kick up the arse I love them!!!! Xx

Hi hun, the mood swings come and go, not just in week 1. im in week 5 and i swear some days i could rip someones head off. or sit n cry. well done for getting to day 3. keep it up, the results are worth it xx

Hey, thank you, feeling "ok" so far today "day 4" but it's still early lol haha... I will just stay in today and whinge lol... Hopefully they will let me have the flapjacks next week so I have something to chew on, I think that will help me alot to be honest, I tried my tea with one tablet sweetner and for some reason it was disgusting and now prefer it without lol so so odd..

Swimming Monday and Tuesday, my first WI on Wednesday really excited!!!!!

Xx

Back