Moody!!

mrsvjx

OMGosh I am so irritable! and hungry :( So snappy with everyone! Also up in the night with stomach cramps! Hope it starts to get better today. Am on day three feeling terrible! Just had my shake so hopefully will gather some moral in a min! Just in time for the lovely Tesco shop to arrive for the rest of the family lol ...

I've woke up in a bad mood.this morning, in fact I went to bed in a bad mood. My hubby was laughing,.thankfully and know its part of Tue diet!! I don't know why I'm in a bad.mood. it will pass, I'm getting a half price pedicure today so hopefully it will cheer me up. Try and do something for you today. I've been snapping at the girls....why?!!

Oh I've had a few of them. Snappy and irrational, think mine was Totm related but I'm sure I must be pretty unbearable at times. Go give everyone a hug. They'll appreciate it :) xxxx

I think for the first week or so I wasn't very nice to be around!!

lol my poor family starting to perk up again now! felt really rough this morning glugging the water and lots of distraction! :)

I am never in a bad mood! How dare you suggest i am in a bad mood. What do you mean that's not what you meant????!!!! ;)

Back