Moonlight!!

Sure. If you have a look at moonlights menus in the diary section I've logged all my food every day since April - but it's a long read. Also I'm
On Atkins owl not induction - this is because I take medications which are carby so my carb intake is up to 30g per day of which 19g is food. Induction is under 20g. I also let myself have food from the first two rungs of owl - nuts and berries - which aren't induction foods.

But on a typical induction style day I might have

Flax porridge
(30g Linwood's milled organic flax seed with alpro unsweetened soya milk light)

steak/venison steak cooked in butter with 150g pan fried asparagus and a little mayo

2 fried eggs or a piece of haddock and 200g celeriac chips.

Flax seed: 30g = 0.5g carbs
Asparagus: 150g = 3g carbs
Celeriac: 200g = 6g carbs

Total: 9.5g carbs from veg.

Since there would be some left over O could have a snack of, say, cheese, celery and mayo.

I also love courgette noodles - known as zoodles. The recipe is in moonlights meals in the recipe section but basically cut the courgette into thin strips, salt it for a little while, then pop in it a frying pan and use as you would pasta - you can have it with pesto, or olive oil and grated cheese, or I often have it with soft cheese and blue cheese melted together into a sauce. I also like courgette and garlic with scrambled egg.

200g courgette is 3.5g carbs.

On Sundays I might have roast chicken with asparagus, leeks, a bit of broccoli and roasted or mashed celeriac in place of potato. Then the next day a salad of chicken, spring onion, chopped cucumber, lettuce and a couple of chopped cherry tomatoes with lots of mayo.

Back