Moonwalk 16 May 2009

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by jenbubble, 4 February 2009 Social URL.

1. jenbubble

jenbubble Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.08%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all

Well Im starting training this week for the Moonwalk Im doing just the half marathon walk all the full marathon places were booked up :sigh: but I still feel this will be a challenge as I dont do much exercise at all! Hopefully all this walking will help with my weight loss and melt the fat off lol!

If you would like to sponsor me Id be very grateful I have a fundraising page at www.bmycharity.com/jennisheridan

The Moonwalk raises money for walk the walk a charity that raises money and awareness for breast cancer research.

Thanks for reading :D

Love Jenni xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey i'll be doing the london moonwalk as well but the full one. Hows your training going?

4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Good luck with the challenge. :)

For the 2nd year in a row I was too late to join, so I'm dead chuffed to read there are Miniminers doing it.

Well done. x

5. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks, hope you get a place next year. I know the places go really fast! Have done the london one once before and the edinburgh one once but I'm really unfit just now, lots of training needed!

6. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Well you have a few weeks now to get at least semi fit! You'll be ok.

I volounteered at the London one because I couldn't get a place - this was about 5 years ago! I keep missing the dates. Must put a date in my diary for November to look around then! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.