Moonwalk - gimmie your money!!!

Coley

Re-starter
Hello people of Minimins.....

we all know it is annoying to be pestered for money, especially when you don't have any......I am one of those people!! but I have to I ask you....if you fancy it, sponsor me to go walk 26.2 miles in me undies the link is in my signature, but thats all the pestering I'm giving you :).................................................................................. and if you don't sponsor me look out for me on the telly!!! :p:p:p

Your welcome its for a great cause too, that is dear to my heart....so good for you for doing it.

NIc ive just pledge for you too hun good luck my cousin did it last yr and although she enjoyed it she said never again !!!! with me its also a charity close to my heart good luck xxxxx

Sonkie if its that easy r u doing it next yr ??????

NIc ive just pledge for you too hun good luck my cousin did it last yr and although she enjoyed it she said never again !!!! with me its also a charity close to my heart good luck xxxxx

Thank you kittykat!!!:D:D:D yipeeeeee!! have just been out for a walk with the parents for the last hour or so, think starting to get sponsored has given me some drive!!!

Your cousin did it? Brave woman! I am thinking never again already :D lol!!

I should add.....but since it's you my little chickadee.....:D

have donated hope it is a good day
Irene xx

Awwwww thank you Irene!! it really is appreciated!:D:D:D yipee!!

It starts at midnight, I'll get in between 6 and 8am, I'm just hoping for no rain!!!! My steps will be mega on that day...hopefully I'll win the Minimins steppers league that day!! Or would that be cheating? :rolleyes:

Very worthy cause!!!
I reckon you'll top 100,000 steps that day? My fitbug records a little over 4000 if I walk a mile. I definatly think you should record it!!!!!!!!

There yer go!! Good luck

M.

Very worthy cause!!!
I reckon you'll top 100,000 steps that day? My fitbug records a little over 4000 if I walk a mile. I definatly think you should record it!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Lesley!! :D I seem to only do about 2000 steps on my bug per mile, my bug goes in km, doesn't yours? Think I'll only have about 50-60 thousand steps that day. lol.....ONLY.

xx

Mine records in km too, but 1.6 km = 1 mile.
I'm sure mine says 4000 for 1.6 km... I'll let you know later cos we're going Foxdenton Park for a walk in the lovely sunshine today :)

Back