• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Moonwalk - gimmie your money!!!

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
Hello people of Minimins.....

we all know it is annoying to be pestered for money, especially when you don't have any......I am one of those people!! but I have to I ask you....if you fancy it, sponsor me to go walk 26.2 miles in me undies the link is in my signature, but thats all the pestering I'm giving you :).................................................................................. and if you don't sponsor me look out for me on the telly!!! :p:p:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
NIc ive just pledge for you too hun good luck my cousin did it last yr and although she enjoyed it she said never again !!!! with me its also a charity close to my heart good luck xxxxx

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
Sonkie if its that easy r u doing it next yr ??????

Coley

Re-starter
NIc ive just pledge for you too hun good luck my cousin did it last yr and although she enjoyed it she said never again !!!! with me its also a charity close to my heart good luck xxxxx
Thank you kittykat!!!:D:D:D yipeeeeee!! have just been out for a walk with the parents for the last hour or so, think starting to get sponsored has given me some drive!!!

Your cousin did it? Brave woman! I am thinking never again already :D lol!!

KD

Gone fishing
I should add.....but since it's you my little chickadee.....:D

Coley

Re-starter
have donated hope it is a good day
Irene xx
Awwwww thank you Irene!! it really is appreciated!:D:D:D yipee!!

It starts at midnight, I'll get in between 6 and 8am, I'm just hoping for no rain!!!! My steps will be mega on that day...hopefully I'll win the Minimins steppers league that day!! Or would that be cheating? :rolleyes:

Very worthy cause!!!
I reckon you'll top 100,000 steps that day? My fitbug records a little over 4000 if I walk a mile. I definatly think you should record it!!!!!!!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
There yer go!! Good luck

M.

Coley

Re-starter
Very worthy cause!!!
I reckon you'll top 100,000 steps that day? My fitbug records a little over 4000 if I walk a mile. I definatly think you should record it!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much Lesley!! :D I seem to only do about 2000 steps on my bug per mile, my bug goes in km, doesn't yours? Think I'll only have about 50-60 thousand steps that day. lol.....ONLY.

xx

Coley

Re-starter
Just spied your pledge conditions Mr Moose!! pictures!! lol!! as long as you don't mind seeing my 57 year old dad in a bra :D

Last edited:
Mine records in km too, but 1.6 km = 1 mile.
I'm sure mine says 4000 for 1.6 km... I'll let you know later cos we're going Foxdenton Park for a walk in the lovely sunshine today :)