Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Day 3

Breakfast

Coffee with milk. (Hea) Crisp bread with soft cheese. ( Hea and Heb)Panfried Potatoes and tomatoes with eggs. And chilly beans with fresh salad. 1 tbsp of mayonnaise - 3 syns

Total 3 syns
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404722368.592952.jpg

Day 3 ,
Houston we have a problem - I cannot keep myself on plan. If I start cooking I change my mind in middle of cooking and do something else. This happens all the time. And happened today - I was planing to do spicy minestrone soup with rostbeef but ended up nice veggie and chilli con carne soup instead. In middle of cooking I found can of
Big Fiery Chilli Con Carne with Jalapenos in my kitchen and right away I wanted to make soup of it. 1 can is 5 syn.

So for lunch I had spice veggie and chilli con carne soup with 2 crisp bread and soft cheese. And some water melon.- 1 syn for soup , 1 syn for crisp bread
total 2 syns.

For tea I had coffee - 0,5 syn, cottage cheese with watermelon and 1 spoonfull jem - 2 syn
total 2,5 syn

all together 7 syns

Just in case someone is wondering - Im using Laughing cow light cheese triangles as HEA - 5 a day , but I almost never use 5 , so that leaves me just amount milk for my coffee. ryvita crisp bread - I use 3 as an HEB and everything else is syn'ed

Today Im extra proud of myself. Not only I have had another day on my sw plan and I can see my body changing, but today I went for a run . Me and running. My goal was to run 5 min without stopping. Thank god my hubby was with me, I honestly think I could not manage it alone. But with he on my side I manage to run not only 5 min but 2 x 5 min and then last time 7 min without stopping. Wow - what an feeling - I can not tell you how much it means to me , to be able to run.
I told my hubby that if a year ago he would have told me to go and run- I would have been to lazy even to roll my eyes at this :) So far I have come with sw- amazing

Hi all,

Im working hard this week to be on plan and to boost my weight loss. I know I should not but I do weight myself every morning. It helps me to be on track. After so good day yesterday I was hopeing to see little weight loss but instead I have gained 600 g. I know its not much and will go away but still. I understand that its just how it is. Ah well - I must not bend this week and stay strong

Day 4
Breakfast

Had mushroom/onion/tomato omlet with crisp bread, soft cheese and fresh salad. Coffee and fruits - kiwi, banana, water melon.
Feeling good ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404818829.738371.jpg

I also weigh myself every morning....or I used too when I had digital scales. My oh bought new scales at the weekend and its those dial ones and I hate them so it puts me off jumping on them in tbe morning. I find it a bit difficult to tell of its on the 1lb line or 2lb line etc so really can only face that once a week lol. Tho I was 5lbs lighter on these scales than I was on the old ones....so a bit of a cheat week for me lol

I also weigh myself every morning....or I used too when I had digital scales. My oh bought new scales at the weekend and its those dial ones and I hate them so it puts me off jumping on them in tbe morning. I find it a bit difficult to tell of its on the 1lb line or 2lb line etc so really can only face that once a week lol. Tho I was 5lbs lighter on these scales than I was on the old ones....so a bit of a cheat week for me lol

heheeh, i cheat myself every week. I know I do it and then next 7 days I try to get to the target to cheat again :) Thing is , at my weigh day I dont eat or drink a thing before I have been on scale. Lucky my sw meeting is in morning. Plus before sw meeting I have personal training work out and I dont drink during it. That gives me always weight loss but then I drink and eat and my " lost " is back . For next 7 days I work my arse off to get the real lost and all starts again. Other hand - maybe thats what keeps me going =) so far it s working

So, day 4 behind me and Im here to write down what I had today.

For lunch I had fresh salad and spicy pasta. 2 syns. Watermelon and banan. Coffee 1 syn.

For tea I had salad, potato with heinz chilli con carne 2,5 syns and some mushrooms. Coffee1 syn and 2 bananas.

Total 6,5 syns
I think I had too many bananas and coffee today but I need something sweet.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404856986.309045.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404857000.621394.jpg

Day 5 breakfast

Fresh salad with chilli beans and mushroom omlet. 3
Crisp bread - heb and soft cheese - hea
Coffe. An apple and banana.
Total 1 syn for coffee

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404898073.041786.jpg

I had to weght myself again and had gained even more weight. +500 g again. I do hope it just something that have "stuck" or I need to cut of bananas. And have feeling I eat to much. Even tho they say more is more in sw. Will see

Day 5 late update.
For lunch I had sw with smoked salmon and lemon. For bread 4 syns. Salmon is free

For tea I had pomabay potatos with tuna and mayo. Total 4 syns

After work on my way home I had few mandarins and banana. I could not stop myself. I am an ape after all. Lol

Daily total 9 syns.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404993592.639765.jpg

Day 6

Not bad my weigh is going down at last. I think I could manage to get weigh loss this week. Two days to go :)
And this is not only happy moment today - few weeks ago, month maybe I got myself a pack of tights from sansburys. Just to try them on as I havent had tights for 10+ years for sure. They didnt had extra large size so I got L - XL size. At home it was so funny, because they did not fit. They broke half way up and I looked like xmas ham before going to oven. :D
Anyway - today I did try again and you know what , I manage to get them up. No they did not fit 100% and I had little cap but I didnt break em and was able to walk. Didnt try to sit - lol, just in case … but I got them up.
Now what Im thinking is that tights will be my new best friend. After I lose little more weight. My legs look so much better in it. Smooth and sexy. So big difference. I didnt know I makes os big difference. Wow - me love it :)

And for late breakfast I had
Low cooker skinless chicken. Fresh salad, chilli beans, cottage cheese. Crisp bread with soft cheese. Coffee. And fruits - apple, mandarin, banana. I really need to pul back from bananas but they are so sweet …
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404994229.186601.jpg

Hi,

Walk of shame … put 0,5 lbs on this week.
Back to start this week. Again :p
So here we go -
Late breakfast at day one

Mushrooms, chicken, fresh salad, potato and crackbread (he) with soft cheese (he)

2 alphen light bars 2x3 syns

Total 6 syns
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405165691.864267.jpg

Last week was how it was. I need to get my head around and start it again. I want to get my 5st award.

Lucky my consultant is very helpful. She remainded to me that at first I had always pepsi max with me. It keeps me away from sweets. Will try it again this week.

Money is tight and we tend to eat same things every day. This may be reason that gets me down too.
I left my last week fail behind me and start again. And then again if needed until I get where I want to be.

Hi Destamia. Have read your diary over and over. I even took snaps of your recipes lol. You are doing so well. I started my diet 12 days ago at 21st :( and like yourself I work with food. All we can do is take one day at a time. You look amazing in your photos, you can really see the difference, SW is working really working for you. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your journey. xxx

Back