Moral support thread!!

cery

How are we all getting on? I am doing ok, I am not counting the calories in my meal at night or in my snacks but these are usually just fruit or rice cakes, and it's way better than how I was eating before. I think when the weight loss slows down I will be more rigid - hopefully by then I won't be feeling as hungry all the time as well :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm on my first week, doing ok so far, I did slimming world last year n lost 2 stone, but for some reason I just lost all inspiration, stopped going and put it all back on :(, I don't understand why we sabotage our own hard work, it's like my brains stops working and I think I'm not so fat and it pretends that I'm ok, then I'll catch a sight of myself in a shop window,with my belly wobbling n my bum ping ponging and I get all fed up ,at this point I'll either start a diet,OR I'll go home and eat something naughty! It certainly isn't easy n the older I get ( I'm 45 ) the harder it gets, I feel like I'm waiting to live my life when I get slim, which hasn't happened ever,and before I know it ill be too old to do things, sad isn't it? Anyway didn't mean to moan lol ,you only asked how we was getting on, not a life story! Lol sorry x

Im getting on ok, I've had both shakes and an omelette for tea and I'm feeling stuffed. It's the evenings that are the worst for me though, I'll probably be up til about 3am and I've got to survive on just water which will be hard I'm sure.

I loved the way you described your wobbly bum :D

Back