More bad new's.. what next?

Linda5111

I can do this.
Hi guy's, sorry to be so gloomy..but i've had a rotten week. I have turned to food for comfort, first i was told my sister's OH has cancer and was trying to cope with that, now a good friend of ours has just died,:( she was 41yrs old. I'm going to take the rest of the week to sort my head out.

Oh Linda, What a shocking time for you, post if you need to, we are always here x

So very sorry to hear Linda, your certainly having a rough old time of it just now.

fetch.dll

Deepest sympathy to you and all concerned.

Love Mini xxx

thanks sonkie....i just can't cope with cd at the moment, my head is all over the place.

Thanks all, i'm just so shocked...i can't think straight.

Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about all of your sad news, omg, it's terrible. Please take care. Love and hugs to you and your family :hug99: xxx

I don't 'know' you, but wanted to send you & all concerned my well wishes & prayers.

Totally forget CD - there are more important things for you to deal with at the mo. CD will still be there when things are more settled for you.

Take good care of yourself

Sorry to hear your bad news hon. I hope things get better for you soon! Hugs & Kisses!

Oh Linda, you really have had such a difficult time of it lately.. I can't possibly imagine what you're going through but wanted to send my deepest sympathies to you...

I imagine you're in a great deal of shock.

With Love
H xx

Awww Linda, what alot to take on board for you. I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

xx:hug99:

Oh goodness Linda. So sorry to hear that:(

Thanks guy's, i have thought about it all day Barbara (my deceased friend) would want me to carry on with cd. she was the only one who supported me from day 1 and encouraged me to continue even when i felt like giving up.I'm going to put this bad week of eating behind me, and try to carry on. I will miss her every day,and will never forget her.

Linda, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.

During all these years as part of CD, I've been astonished by the number of people who do actually manage to stick to the diet during times of unimaginable stress - precisely because it's the one thing they can actually control. Maybe you'll be one of them - but if not, you know that CD will still be there when you're ready again.

With every good wish.

Back