More moaning!

and

Silver Member
I've been doing this for 10 days now.
For the last 3 days I've had a little extra protein - about 25g of quorn...
Tonight as I was making my son's lunch I had about 60g quorn and a few handfuls of cheese too... GAH!

I am finding this diet so much harder than lipotrim! It's far, far less boring but I feel much, much hungrier.

Anyone any idea why? I hate the boredom on LT and really don't want to do it again!

I don't think the weightloss on S&S is as good for me either.

Am I just a freak of nature? :(

Sorry you're struggling (I am too!) - if you're still really hungry it sounds like maybe you're not in ketosis? Are you having 3 packs plus meal or 4 packs? I used to do Exante, and I think 4 S&S packs is slightly higher in carbs than 3 Exante packs. Plus quorn is higher carb than say chicken... do you use myfitnesspal to log what you've eaten? If you do, make sure you select the options where people have recorded the carbs, as sometimes people just put the calories in.
I think the reason I'm feeling hungry is two things - firstly I think my carbs have been a bit higher than I'd like (which I should really do something about!!) and also I think having so many choices of food, and having real meals, is making me think about food more. On Exante it was 3 packs a day, which didn't seem like real food, and no choices to make! More boring, but easier in the short-term.
Hope you get on ok today, lots of water and less carbs and see how you feel!
LED x

If yoi struggle with having real food in your diet then I would suggest doing 4 packs a day and no veg allowance. That's what I did for the first 6 months - I didn't have milk either.

Are you having quorn because you are a vege? if not, try swapping your protein for red meat. you also need the fat in meat for satiation and quorn is a no fat (and no taste!) product. If you are vege but eat eggs - try those instead.

Thanks people!
I am veggie and have been having eggs nearly every day. Not had any milk.
I may try the packs with no veg (I love my veg though!)

Thanks for the suggestions.

It's really annoying as I'm losing the SAME bloody stone I've lost 4 times now... I only want to lost another 2 stones in total really. I have no idea why it's so hard. The first 2 stones were easy and I've never put them back on!

Grrrr.

Back