More on hair loss please

Angie H

I have been on CD since end of March, Over the past 2 weeks I have noticed some hair in my brush. (never had this before ever). This is still going on and had a shower tonight and found quite a lot in my fingers when washing it!!! Also on my shoulders etc. I did know that this could happen but thought I had got away with it. Still it has freaked me a bit and I just wanted to know how long this may go and for and HOW MUCH hair is going to fall out. Does this stop after a while or will it continue. I know there are no hard and fast rules but I really would appreciate some reasurance - PLEASE..... I am almost too scared to touch my head let alone brush it again.

aaawww sweetheart, I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question but I just want to send you a hug :hug99:
I'm only on day 9 and not noticed any extra hair loss, but I have heared that in rare cases this can happen, I believe only a small amount will come out and as soon as you're at goal and come off CD then your hair loss will stop and I would think that any loss of hair would grow back. I'm sure that you'll get some reassurance from a CDC soon, just wanted to post you a hug. I hope you feel better soon.

Best Wishes
Jo xxx:hug99:

Back