More questions - sorry!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sarah5, 28 June 2008 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Sorry guys I have another couple of questions. I'm on day 3 so I'll get the hang of this soon, promise :D

Ok today I'm doing a red day and we're going out for a carvery meal at the pub. I'm going to have chicken and veggies.. would you have gravy too? If so, how many syns would you count a reasonable drizzle of gravy?

Also I have noticed people on here saying that Muller Light yoghurts are free but it says it's 1/2 a syn on the syn counter - could someone pleeeease clarify?

Thanks ! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Muller lights are free. I would have gravy - the thing with this plan is to not deprive yourself as its supposed to be a way of life, rather than a diet! Me personally prob wouldn't count a drizzle of gravy now as Im quite well into the plan, however, in the early days Id have prob said bout 5 syns (not an educated guess, just a guess though!) Enjoy your meal out and don't let SW rule it too much!!!! xx

4. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Ok thanks Rainbow (wow you've lost loads - well done!) I agree that it's not worth depriving myself, I will count 5 syns for the gravy, thanks.

Oh and that's great news about Muller Lights as I love em!

5. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Sarah - mullerlights, I think you've seen a syn value as they use to do gorgeous dessert flavour muller lights, e.g. apple crumble. They had bits of cake in them, which = syns.

However, they don't make these anymore, so they're all free again x (I'm not sure if the layered ones are free though?)

6. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    No, I dunno bout the layered ones - Id say prob not (going by the cakey ones) but the 'normal' mullerlights are free x

7. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

the layered muller lights definately are not free, but i don't know the sin value - sorry!

8. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW

Not as bad as I thought they would be

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Muller Mullerlight Layers Yogurt, Strawberry 175g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 1½ Syns[/FONT]​
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Muller Mullerlight Layers Yogurt, Peach & Passionfruit 175g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 1½ Syns[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I'm with Rainbow, I wouldn't count the drizzle of gravy but I'm a SW lifer!

10. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    omg when i first started these were the only ones i used to eat and i counted them as free!!! oops

11. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    lol - well it could've been worse Abigail - they could have been like 5 syns each! xxx

12. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

if i knew i was going out for dinner i'd eat free food all day then count the meal out, including gravy, as my entire days sins as you can't be sure if they chuck a bit of butter on the veg, etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.