More women?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by EnglishHeart, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. EnglishHeart

EnglishHeart Member

Diet:
    Just healthy eating and exercise
    From what I can see, there seems to be a lot more women here than men. Is it something in our hormones ?? :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Dietting has always been a 'womens' thing. There are loads of men who either are dietting or need to but it's not really a bloke thing to talk about it. I really respect the guys on here.

4. abz

abz Gold Member

i couldn't agree more :)

abz xx

5. Atribune

Atribune Member

We just don't talk about it, I personally need to lose weight and get in shape but seldom talk to anyone about it. just don't feel comfortable with it.

6. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.6%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    I work in a 95% male office and most need to loose weight it so weird the way they talk about it. All jokes and the off to KFC. I used to work in an office of 95% women and they obsess over weight loss talking about it all the time, which was a bit much tbh. I find it a little hard being a women on a diet as I get ribbed when I bring in a salad (cos of course only salad is diet food no was ribs my low cal butties!).

7. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    my OH is overweight and needs to lose weight but he depends on me to cook healthy meals and not to buy anything in that will make him binge, and he struggles to stop after one biscuit at his mothers and i get the blame when he hasnt lost anything grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr told him the other day to get stuffed that i was struggling with my own weight loss i was dealing with his aswell and if he wanted to stuff his face it wasnt my fault

8. abz

abz Gold Member

you tell him kaz :D

abz xx

9. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hehehehehe

10. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

i live in a shared house like a residential place and 2 other people are on diets. there smaller than me and im a size 14 one of the girls is always talking about losing weight and I say its like a weight watches club lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.