Morgawr's very last chance diary (Mainly Green)

Morgawr

Silver Member
Hi there:wavey: - I have re-signed on to SW Online (I don't get on with classes and need some form of structure behind me) for what has to be the last time. I need to be more open and honest with myself and not give in at the slightest difficulty (as I have in the past). I have been gradually buying in bits and bobs so am near enough all set to go from tomorrow. I am in and out of the house all day tomorrow but have been planning round that - so here's to tomorrow.:eating:

Oooh almost forgot I will be doing mostly green with the ocassional EE day.

Yoiks - weighed myself last night - 18st 9lbs (no wonder my knees aren't happy!).

Anywho diary so far:-

Breakfast
35g Fruit and Fibre
175ml Whole Milk
(HEA and HEB)

Lunch
Baked potatoes x 2
30g Red Leicester
30g medium cheddar
(HEA and HEB)
Spring onion
Pepper
Lettuce
tomato
cucumber
Hellmann's fat free vinaigrette x 2 tbsp 1/2 syn
clover x 2 tsps 3 syns
WW yogurt
banana

Tea
Asda Chickpea Dahl
Brown Rice

Snacks
Apple 0
Crusti Croc Cheese Wheel 5
crusti croc bacon rashers 5
banana

syns 13 1/2

Will update as the day goes along :)

Have blown it today - so far have gone over by about 15syns - just feel so hungry today - Will get back on wagon and keep trying. Might take me a little while to figure out what will fill me up properly and remain on plan.

Last edited:
Thank you - managed to stave off an urge to binge earlier and had a very filling lunch so all going well so far.

From your sig it looks like you are doing very well.

Good luck with weigh in - I am sure you will be fine and any gain will quickly come off I'm sure

OK last week was not good, not good at all - couldn't get my head into plan at all. Anyway weighed myself this morning and have put on weight and that stops now!!!!!!

So far today I have had a small banana and a piece of pineapple.

Have got a pineapple peeler/slicer from lakeland and tried that out this morning - who knew one pineapple could produce so much juice!!! :eek:

Back