mornin sickness......

febbabe

is any1 able to follow slimming world wit mornin sickness ? my sickness started yesterday.and its never in the mornin.it starts at 12 and all i can think about is bad food

I'm struggling with feeling sick, and the fact that I just really don't fancy fruit, veg at the mo so really finding it hard to get the 3rd super free down me! I'm trying the best I can but will hopefully be feeling much better in a few weeks and will be able to get back in the zone again! How far along are you? X

im just 6 weeks.cant look at fruit r veg :-( have to get sick so im eatin to b sick if that makes sence.im hopin to lose a stone more before my announcement at 12 weeks so im disappointed im not able to follow it :-( how far r u ?

I'm not sure of exact dates, I have irregular cycles, docs dates are 9+3 but I think I'm around 6 weeks too :) I'm sure we will both feel a little better soon, this is my 4th baby and sickness has usually lasted til about 14 weeks in past. I hope your feeling better soon x

I would give it a miss just have what u fancy hun I started with a diet ended up just having what I fancy as its hard to battle with cravings x well that's me anyways lol

U might put weight on as eating "free food" along with craving food will build loads calories up ur best just to stick to what u fancy x

Back