Morning all-couple of questions if you don't mind

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
Having previously done Cambridge diet I am having to take a step back cos of weird blood results and do a normal(ie food) diet-I'm trying to decide between this one and slimming world.I am not sure which would be best for me.What are the weight losses like on ww?Is it easy to manage with having to cook for children?(I have 6)I also work evenings so I need nice easy stuff but am not keen on buying ready made things.I have a LOT of weight to lose(12 stone) and it's very daunting thinking it could take years to lose :(

Hi Hun welcome! I started we 6 weeks ago and have lost 2 stone! Another 2 stone to go to target!
I'm sure you will get in fine with ww I'm so glad I joined and wished I had done it sooner! I did slimming world and couldn't get on with it as not really good for on the go eating and while your out :/
Good luck on what ever you decided :)
X

Hi Hun welcome! I started we 6 weeks ago and have lost 2 stone! Another 2 stone to go to target!
I'm sure you will get in fine with ww I'm so glad I joined and wished I had done it sooner! I did slimming world and couldn't get on with it as not really good for on the go eating and while your out :/
Good luck on what ever you decided :)
X

Share the secret please!!! I've lost about 8lbs in 6weeks!

Having previously done Cambridge diet I am having to take a step back cos of weird blood results and do a normal(ie food) diet-I'm trying to decide between this one and slimming world.I am not sure which would be best for me.What are the weight losses like on ww?Is it easy to manage with having to cook for children?(I have 6)I also work evenings so I need nice easy stuff but am not keen on buying ready made things.I have a LOT of weight to lose(12 stone) and it's very daunting thinking it could take years to lose :(

Check out my diary- link in sig. I have done Cdp to ww. But without the children! It's definitely easy! And doesn't stop u eating a little of what you like in moderation! Xx

I lie.... 10lbs :p but still....!

Haha! So secret Hun just follow the plan and teak everything I eat even if its jut a bite or a few of my daughters crips! I also eat all my 49 weeklies too normally on a takeaway and wine! I also fill up on loads and loads of veg!!! Xxx

Bit late in responding... Totally depends on your own needs etc i mean having done both i personally struggled on SW with portion control. Unlimited foods, allowing some form of carb with every meal did not teach me healthy portion control but thats not to say everyone else feels the same.

Ww i find easier to fit around my lifestyle if i want a takeaway or a night out i use my weeklies and that is helping. My losses have been inconsistent but i would say that is more my fault than the diet itself...

Hope u find whts right for u :)

I also find whatever plan I'm using it helped to break it down into goals, so instead of thinking I have to lose eight stone, I take it a stone at a time (at the beginning half a stone at a time) hence why my ticker reckons I only have 3 pounds to go, and plan non-food treats when I get to each one! It seems less daunting that way! Oh and I can see from your signature that you have done that, I mean I don't think about the ultimate goal at all, that's a s sort of vague hazy thing in the backgroundm I just focus on the little ones one at a time :)

I only have one child and a fussy husband but I do find it pretty easy to cater for all of us, no harder than normal anyway, I just make a lot of vegetables!

Last edited:
Back