• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

morning all you early birds

MORNING !!!!
or as my father would say -
One up , all up.
its 7.30 am and we are up and about , we are going to nottingham to a craft warehouse -
it's only open 10-12 today !
so gotta get there.
I am, yes I am , going to be synning on the way -
thats synning not singing LOL.-- well I might sing - if he starts to annoy me with his driving !!.
We will be stopping for a Maccy D's breakfast.
I have been very good with my syns all week so feel I can have it and here is my line
---------------------------
LOL
Then it's back on .
Hope you all have a great day ,whatever you are doing and speak to you all later xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Morning
Up early too here - my dog decided she wanted to get up, funny how she is now snoring on the sofa and I am sat here wondering what to do !!
Have a good day everyone

I was up at 7am and out the door for my 12 mile run (yes you did read that correctly!!!) blimey I ache like mad now, but just had a lovely shower and now having some breakfast and a sit down!

house is in complete silence, I have completely worn the dog out (he came with me), hubby is in bed as he's on nights and kids at their grandads so its utter bliss xx

Im back...Ive had my Maccy d's breakfast..
--------------------------------------------------------- !!
Spent a blinking fortune on some bits and pieces- got some lovely stuff though, cant wait to use them.
Of course hubby was annoying as ever, so I put on the Abba cd and sung !!!OMG-- voice of an angel !!- a strangled one he said
I still have a croaking voice -so the sing-a-long to the cd was at times err strained and high pitched LOL- well at least it gave him something to moan at- he's such a misery now hes turning 50 this year!!- does it get any better?