Morning ALL

Superstar Naz

Today is another red day

Breakfast: boiled eggs with a cupp (1tspn ) 1 syn

Lunch: stirfry chicken with vegetables with ww bread (heb 1 )

Dinner: wholemeal pasta (heb 2 ) with chicken and vegetable with grated cheese on top (hea)

Munching on:
blackberries, raspberries apples and grapefruit throughout the day with plenty of water.

Hope this is ok.

Look forward to your comments!

Any1 got any plans for mothers day?

We will be goin out for a meal tomrow night as sunday we have plans already...and i am dreading it :( what do i eat from an asian restaurant where all the cooking is made in lots and lots of fat...as I would know due to cooking like that in the past :(

Any suggestions please?

Do i have an EE day tomorw to make it easy for me?

:wave_cry:

Asian as in indian/kashmiri/bangladeshi etc?

Or more like chinese/thai/japanese?

If it's indian I personally would go for a tandoori meat dish as it's just the meat with spices and maybe yoghurt. Might be not the leanest meat or lowest fat yoghurt but miles better than a curry cooked in loads of oil and ghee (mmmm oil and ghee).

Salad to go with it, maybe half a nann as syns. Don't eat the sauce if they bring it out with it.

Enjoy x

Asian as in indian/kashmiri/bangladeshi etc?

Or more like chinese/thai/japanese?

If it's indian I personally would go for a tandoori meat dish as it's just the meat with spices and maybe yoghurt. Might be not the leanest meat or lowest fat yoghurt but miles better than a curry cooked in loads of oil and ghee (mmmm oil and ghee).

Salad to go with it, maybe half a nann as syns. Don't eat the sauce if they bring it out with it.

Enjoy x

Sorry i should have said! yes curries etc.

Ok i will give that a try :) which sauce? the sauce its cooked in?

Normally if you get a tandoori then it's marinated in spices and sometimes yoghurt and then dry roasted in a clay oven or over charcoal. They usually bring a curry sauce with it separately, just don't eat that.

Normally if you get a tandoori then it's marinated in spices and sometimes yoghurt and then dry roasted in a clay oven or over charcoal. They usually bring a curry sauce with it separately, just don't eat that.
Thank u!

Ended up going to Pizza Hut where i only had a salad lol! hope ur doing well x

Back