Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Morning All

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Irene, 29 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Have not been on site properly for ages although have read a few posts.
    If I have missed any birthdays I am sorry and well done to all those who are doing well and to those who are poorly hope you are better soon - hope I have not left anyone out.:eek:
    Also been off work with a chest infection and on antibiotics have kept to plan this week so hoping to maintain when I go to class after been away for 2 weeks as I know antibiotics can mess up plan.
    It is foggy and damp here this morning so after doing some housework I am going to make more lists for Christmas - how is everyone's shopping going? - I have bought a few, giving £/vouchers to quite a few this year (its what they want) and then going on line later to do some shopping.
    Does anyone's class have a Christmas meal out? Ours is arranging one which I think is a lovely idea - nice to get together with other members and not discuss just SW.
    Have a lovely weekend everyone.
    Irene

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Irene hope you are feeling better as well. Chest infections are naff they just make you feel so wishy washy. Its -2 here at the moment so all white and frosty. Looks quite pretty when you are inside looking out, not so pretty if you are outside at 7am trying to persuade a puppy to pee:8855:

4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi hun, hope your chest infection gets better. It is cold and frosty up here, it looks lovely. I love winter mornings. I still have lots of shopping to do . I know what i am getting everyone though and the main thing is the kids presents are all bought and wrapped and hidden lol x

5. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Morning
    Maybe this cold snap will 'kill off the bugs'. Can't believe how much I have slept during the day while been off - although it come have been the day time television that had this affect.:eek:
    Our relatives used to live in Aberdeen and were often snowed in - lovely.
    I got up at half past 7 to let the cat out - needed a helping hand this morning but he is now back in and on my son's bed.:eek:
    Irene

6. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning Irene - welcome back luvvie. Very cold here too - car all iced over so I'll have to get OH to sort that before I go out (its not a job for girls!!)

7. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Nice to be back.
    Certainly mans work as you say a job for OH.:eek:
    Hubby will be in later, he is a postie so will be frozen me thinks plus he worked last night so I will be chasing him up to bed so that I can get things done downstairs.
    Irene

8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Good to see you back Irene, hope the CI clears up soon x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.